SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs SEAWOLVES

AZSIOUX

i say that frattin and malone should sit tonight. Put Davidson in and let him bang some people around. One thing we were lacking was hitting which leads me to believe that we have no intensity. Last night was one of poorest efforts i have seen in a long time. stupid mistakes and no energy

Last night some one laid a really nice check that started a play that ended with Duncan scoring. I don't remember who it was but it was a beauty.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Frattin didn't sit tonight.

I am too... NOW. Before the game, I didn't exactly get it. Him and Malone hadn't done anything really all season. I actually felt sorry for Gregoire having to be on a line with them... but they definitely picked it up in my opinion. Hopefully the team was sent a message with the benching of trupp and kozek.

for all those thinking a second half run is a given this year-just look at our schedule as it doesn't have the ingredients for that as it is much more difficult than any second half schedule we've had in hak's tenure...for arguments sake again the we sweep 3 of these and split the rest this gives us a 12-6 second half record, 13-7 if you count a probable split at the GLI. based upon where we are now and go .500 till x-mas would put us at 21-17 and haveing to sweep our way through the wcha playoffs which would be doubtful. three game win in first round and 2-1 in st. paul puts us at 25-19 and very bubbilicious to make the tourney.

Boy, you're a real uplifting presence in my life. :)

Oh. And capital letters and perhaps a return or two can be your friends. :sad: