SiouxSports.com Forum
schmidtdoggydog

former players

7 hours ago, AlphaMikeFoxtrot said:

Dell needs more off ice exposure like this!

Dell is a class dude, love his passion and attitude.  Very cool, love the Sioux stuff all over.

The look in his dads eyes is the greatest.

T.J. Oshie at the White House. 

• Upvote 1

Rhett Gardner Texas Stars, 2 penalty minutes in 4 AHL games. Is this the same Rhett Gardner that played here?

On 3/28/2019 at 2:55 AM, Sioux1988 said:

Rhett Gardner Texas Stars, 2 penalty minutes in 4 AHL games. Is this the same Rhett Gardner that played here?

If he has 0 goals then I'd have to say yes.

29 minutes ago, TheFlop said:

If he has 0 goals then I'd have to say yes.

He has 1, and an assist!

2 hours ago, UNDBIZ said:

He has 1, and an assist!

so Rhett just needed more bus rides?

21 minutes ago, 90siouxfan said:

Drake takes on Big Buff, wowser...

big dumb buff just ragdolled him....

not the best choice bybdrake for thebtime of the game... or just coming off concussion

10 hours ago, 90siouxfan said:

Drake takes on Big Buff, wowser...

The guy has a pair but next time should probably just let it go 

Byfuglien didn't really impress me with what he did to Caggiula. Rattling around a guy who's 8 inches shorter and 85 pounds lighter is pretty weak. 

Want to send a message to the Blackhawks? Go bang on Dahlstrom or Murphy or Anisimov, but not the second smallest guy on the roster. 

3 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

Byfuglien didn't really impress me with what he did to Caggiula. Rattling around a guy who's 8 inches shorter and 85 pounds lighter is pretty weak. 

Want to send a message to the Blackhawks? Go bang on Dahlstrom or Murphy or Anisimov, but not the second smallest guy on the roster. 

Big Buff on a diet plan? Or is The Drake up to 230?

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, choyt3 said:

Big Buff on a diet plan? Or is The Drake up to 230?

Byfuglien is 260; Drake is 175. (<-- That's if you believe the official team rosters. ;)

Buff had a bunch of punches in before cags even knew he was in a fight as Buff grabbed him from behind. Cags did have him on the ground for a brief second. Not too bad considering the size difference and situation.

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

Buff knocked him down and gave him an extra shove or two, but I think everything after that was in response to the slash that Drake game him across the ankle/foot which is speculated to be the "lower body injury" that has kept him out recently.

1 minute ago, jdub27 said:

Buff knocked him down and gave him an extra shove or two, but I think everything after that was in response to the slash that Drake game him across the ankle/foot which is speculated to be the "lower body injury" that has kept him out recently.

I get that.
Byf was frustrated and unloaded (WPG was blowing a lead at the time); Caggiula took the easy counter. 

I'm still of the belief that Byfuglien should take his issues to the complaint department (6'4" Murphy) and ask them to curb their dog and not just kick the chihuahua. It's not a good look to see the biggest guy going after the smallest guy. 

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, The Sicatoka said:

I get that.
Byf was frustrated and unloaded (WPG was blowing a lead at the time); Caggiula took the easy counter. 

I'm still of the belief that Byfuglien should take his issues to the complaint department (6'4" Murphy) and ask them to curb their dog and not just kick the chihuahua. It's not a good look to see the biggest guy going after the smallest guy. 

I don't disagree, just pointing out why Byfuglien took it as far as he did. On the flip side, Caggiula needs to be smarter than that, especially being a few days out of concussion protocol.