SiouxSports.com Forum

Future Schedules

dakotadan

18 hours ago, gfhockey said:

Rumor has it potato bowl and homecoming both on same date next year. Huge mistake imo 

Not sure how it is a rumor, both have already been announced and are scheduled for the same week.

My guess is they didn't want to do the Potato Bowl with a Thursday night game in August, though the french fry feed at tailgating could be pretty interesting. One less "event" game but not really a ton of overlap outside of the parade.

Potato Bowl 2018
UND Homecoming

• 2 weeks later...

I've updated the future schedules on the Wiki Page.

I put the confirmed games for 2018 and 2019 in ALL CAPS for easier reference.

The other games listed against Big Sky opponents are those that were announced in 2014.  It seems, for the most part so far, that those games may hold true with the exception of Idaho replacing Montana St.  

I will try to continue to update as new information allows..................

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, bincitysioux said:

I've updated the future schedules on the Wiki Page.

I put the confirmed games for 2018 and 2019 in ALL CAPS for easier reference.

The other games listed against Big Sky opponents are those that were announced in 2014.  It seems, for the most part so far, that those games may hold true with the exception of Idaho replacing Montana St.  

I will try to continue to update as new information allows..................

Are you sure? There wasn't a change to put our bye at the last week of the season again was there?

Didn't realize it for a few days, but the 2018 schedule is all confirmed with the release of the 2018 Season Ticket Package that came out recently.  All Big Sky games are the same as originally released in 2014, with the exception of Montana St. being replaced by Idaho.  

My guess would be that the 2019 schedule will follow suit, but I'll leave that as marked "tentative" in the Wiki.

I've got the wiki updated now with all known games (that I am aware of) through 2025.  If I missed any, let me know...........

So sad to see the season open with Miss Valley State, total joke of a game.  And we paid over $200,000 for it, embarrassing.  Throw in Idaho St. and Portland St., UND should almost be paying us to attend.  Season tickets hinge on 2 games, Montana and Weber St, that's for sure.

Miss Valley State Football was 2-9 this year with Wins against The University of Virginia (Lynchburg) and Arkansas-Pine Bluff.  At 2-9, the Delta Devils decided to not renew the head coach.  So much drama heading into this game, I can barely contain my excitement.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, gundy1124 said:

So sad to see the season open with Miss Valley State, total joke of a game.  And we paid over $200,000 for it, embarrassing.  Throw in Idaho St. and Portland St., UND should almost be paying us to attend.  Season tickets hinge on 2 games, Montana and Weber St, that's for sure.

Miss Valley State Football was 2-9 this year with Wins against The University of Virginia (Lynchburg) and Arkansas-Pine Bluff.  At 2-9, the Delta Devils decided to not renew the head coach.  So much drama heading into this game, I can barely contain my excitement.

Who would ever dare open a football season with a home game against Mississippi Valley State? 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, UND1983 said:

On the UND football 360 podcast with the commissioner she said that all rivalries were done now for UND since they aren't a full member anymore.

Which is kinda bs considering Cal Poly and UC Davis.  Would be nice to be affiliates for two years.  The big sky should really force Cal Poly and UC Davis to decide whether or not they want to join as full members or fend for themselves with football.

2 hours ago, The Sicatoka said:

30-0 in the 1st quarter.

100-0 could have been the score.  I don't doubt we justified this game cause SU did it, but that doesn't make it right.

Joke game for us, even bigger joke for SU.

Sources say 3-4,000 SU fans left at end of the game.  My, oh my!!