SiouxSports.com Forum

1460 Days to go...

SiouxMD

Wasn't 1446 yesterday, and 1447 the day before, making today 1445?

Final D-II Women's Basketball for UND (3/14/08 vs Wayne State).

Wayne St shoots 14/31 from the field (45%) to take a 38-26 lead from which UND never recovered, making this UND's final D-II game.

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't 1446 yesterday, and 1447 the day before, making today 1445?

Final D-II Women's Basketball for UND (3/14/08 vs Wayne State).

Wayne St shoots 14/31 from the field (45%) to take a 38-26 lead from which UND never recovered, making this UND's final D-II game.

Cripes. I posted 1447 and 1446 out of order and never recovered...

:lol:

For 18JUL2008

24SEP2007

The Buffalo Sabres fell 2-1 Monday night to the Minnesota Wild at Ralph Engelstad Arena on the University of North Dakota campus in Grand Forks, ND.

Buffalo would tie the score on a power play of their own when Gogulla finished a great cross-ice pass from Marek Zagrapan 14:43 into the second period.

2006 NCAA West Regional

Michigan answered with a power-play goal from sophomore Chad Kolarik just 22 seconds later, but the Fighting Sioux piled on with another goal at 14:39 from Jonathan Toews to put the game out of reach.

5 UND

1 Michigan

Final

Northern Iowa Falls to North Dakota, 35-31 - University of Northern Iowa Media Relations

The University of North Dakota would score 14 points in both the second and fourth quarters on their way to a 35-31 win over the Panthers.

The 1:27 left on the game clock proved to be more than enough for the Fighting Sioux to respond to the Panthers' drive, with quarterback Reed Manke taking North Dakota 65 yards to the end zone in just two plays and 28 seconds. Manke followed up a 20-yard connection with Weston Dressler on first down with a 50-yard strike to Dressler on the Sioux's second play, a deep pass that went for six and, after the extra point, put North Dakota on top again, 35-31.

The Panthers took possession with 43 seconds left and Sanders managed a pair of completions to James Lindgren (Odebolt, Iowa/Odebolt-Arthur) and Gray, but the Fighting Sioux managed to take Sanders down on a sack to ice the win.

1 way to travel to the University of North Dakota 4 classes or athletic events is to take I-29.

SOURCE - SiouxMD

:)

I know its weak but nobody reads this anyway...plus I was on call last night and I am tired. I need coffee.

1 way to travel to the University of North Dakota 4 classes or athletic events is to take I-29.

SOURCE - SiouxMD

:)

I know its weak but nobody reads this anyway...plus I was on call last night and I am tired. I need coffee.

Bite your tongue. I love the creativity it takes to come up with one everyday. ???