SiouxSports.com Forum

UND vs UNO

Stromer

Sioux trail 35-24 at the half. Hopefully they can get some shots to go in the 2nd.

They seem to be having problems getting them to fall. Hopefully, we get things worked out in the locker room and come back ready to get this game going our way. We need less turnovers, not that we have had a lot, but 7 is still a lot. We also need to stop fouling. UNO was in bonus what 7 minutes into the game?

They seem to be having problems getting them to fall. Hopefully, we get things worked out in the locker room and come back ready to get this game going our way. We need less turnovers, not that we have had a lot, but 7 is still a lot. We also need to stop fouling. UNO was in bonus what 7 minutes into the game?

Yeah UNO has shot a lot of free throws.

Sad to see that we couldn't pull it out but I am very proud of the run we made when I thought we were dead in the water. If anything, this is the team we thought we were going to see all year. Hopefully we see an improvement next year. Sioux lose 75-68.

Coach jones probably saved his job this weekend.

His job wasn't in jeopardy for a couple of reasons. You don't hire someone and not give them ample time to turn the program around. There isn't an AD right now so there isn't a person for any whiners to go whine to until we get a new person in place.

Coach jones probably saved his job this weekend.

I think before people start questioning his job, they need to let him build his own team first. Keep in mind that most the players on this years team are still Rich Glas recruits. You have to let a coach bring in his own players and build them up for a few years before you start questioning his job.

I think before people start questioning his job, they need to let him build his own team first. Keep in mind that most the players on this years team are still Rich Glas recruits. You have to let a coach bring in his own players and build them up for a few years before you start questioning his job.

Ditto that. Jones inherited a lot of the players that were built for a different system. Allow him some time to build things.