SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX vs PIONEERS

AZSIOUX

• Replies 588
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't bother with buying the video feed from DU's site tonight - they are using the FSSN feed and same media player service as fightingsioux.com and the video is just as choppy. That was a $8.95 gamble for me that failed.

Don't bother with buying the video feed from DU's site tonight - they are using the FSSN feed and same media player service as fightingsioux.com and the video is just as choppy. That was a $8.95 gamble for me that failed.

I usually get it on either FSN for MN games or Charter Main St or Rocky Mt in Denver so I never bought the webcasts, but I figured signing up for the month got me 6 of the next 8 games, but then of course FSNRM had last night live.

Tonight is the first time I'm used the video since it was free last year and I'm NOT very happy.

I usually get it on either FSN for MN games or Charter Main St or Rocky Mt in Denver so I never bought the webcasts, but I figured signing up for the month got me 6 of the next 8 games, but then of course FSNRM had last night live.

Tonight is the first time I'm used the video since it was free last year and I'm NOT very happy.

It doesn't usually cut out like this. Anyone know who to email or anything?

Now it just cut out entirely