SiouxSports.com Forum

Sioux vs. Gophers, Saturday Night Game Thread

dagies

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spin away. One team is fighting for a number one seed in the regionals, the other is fighting for air. Sorry Gopher faithful, but it ain't your year, and complaining about the Sioux being mean (jeez its like were Hanibal going after Rome...The scourge of Minneapolis) isn't going to make it your year. Minnesota is really down on talent this year, and isn't able to run and gun. What do you do? We had a few bad years in the early 90's too. The Pansies on Ice will be the Pride on Ice again one day. Just not this day.

There honestly isn't one Gopher that i would trade a Sioux player for.

Spin away. One team is fighting for a number one seed in the regionals, the other is fighting for air. Sorry Gopher faithful, but it ain't your year, and complaining about the Sioux being mean (jeez its like were Hanibal going after Rome...The scourge of Minneapolis) isn't going to make it your year. Minnesota is really down on talent this year, and isn't able to run and gun. What do you do? We had a few bad years in the early 90's too. The Pansies on Ice will be the Pride on Ice again one day. Just not this day.

There honestly isn't one Gopher that i would trade a Sioux player for.

Pansies on Ice, I agree, also that Stu Bickel is a piece of work isn't he? I have been watching Peltier throwing punches at people for years and not once has he dropped the gloves. When the action gets to hot he goes and hides behind the ref.

Pansies on Ice, I agree, also that Stu Bickel is a piece of work isn't he? I have been watching Peltier throwing punches at people for years and not once has he dropped the gloves. When the action gets to hot he goes and hides behind the ref.

Pansies...but when a forty something linesman pushes one of your players, it is unacceptable and the ref should be suspended. This sounds like a gopher fan complaining about Finley. You guys aren't so different from the citiots in Minneapolis.

Pansies...but when a forty something linesman pushes one of your players, it is unacceptable and the ref should be suspended. This sounds like a gopher fan complaining about Finley. You guys aren't so different from the citiots in Minneapolis.

Normally I'd agree, but where does the grabbing Malone by the facemask enter into it? Beaurline (now that I've thought about it more) had to push Malone away and Malone was stupid for not knowing where he was (hence the fall). However, grabbing the facemask was NOT necessary.

And who said he was going to be suspended? At most, Greggiepoo would slap CJ's wrist and say "Buddy, don't do that again."

Normally I'd agree, but where does the grabbing Malone by the facemask enter into it? Beaurline (now that I've thought about it more) had to push Malone away and Malone was stupid for not knowing where he was (hence the fall). However, grabbing the facemask was NOT necessary.

And who said he was going to be suspended? At most, Greggiepoo would slap CJ's wrist and say "Buddy, don't do that again."

It was Brad Sheperd that grabbed Malone's facemask.

sorry if this has been posted but what a tool gorg is. you can tell he wanted to say this is what the sioux do every game blah blah blah and he probably thought he could sway some recruits knowing in this guy :D hes actually living his midget glory days :lol:

gorg the great

before the cameras came on he probably told this guy wearing the sioux jersey, ahhhh dude. sorry if i do hurt you a little. im pretty pissed from the game and all. they really cheap shotted us bad tonight and i want to show the audience what type of a team they are so NO kid ever wants to play for the sioux. thanks dude. sorry but i may get a little rough but you know the gorgster loves ya bro. thanks for helping and im doing this for my main man and my boy jeff dubay. love ya bro, gophs til we die bro

CAMERA comes on ACTION...........................

and the biggest bunch of losers ever! records are meant to be broken, what a bunch of tools

By definition, they are not losers. It was a little tiring though, to listen to Mercury talk about living in "Perfectville" or whatevertheheck he called it. I'd much rather listen to Don Shula, Tsonka et al talk about having a perfect season than Belichek and Randy Moss. Those are real tools.

By definition, they are not losers. It was a little tiring though, to listen to Mercury talk about living in "Perfectville" or whatevertheheck he called it. I'd much rather listen to Don Shula, Tsonka et al talk about having a perfect season than Belichek and Randy Moss. Those are real tools.

DA BEARS

just gets old listening to those tools then and i dont think we would have had to worry about randy or billicheck talking about it. mercury must have needed some coin with all his showings and probbaly got a few free suits and pairs of shoes out of them :lol: luckily its all over and hope i never see mercury morris the rest of my life :D

Just a question. I noticed at the Mariucci they didn't have the goal horn sound when the goofs scored. Has it always been that way, and if so, why?

Just curious.

My guess as to why is they are trying to keep a more traditional collegiate atmosphere. The same reason you don't hear piped in music during the games.

My guess as to why is they are trying to keep a more traditional collegiate atmosphere. The same reason you don't hear piped in music during the games.

Up in Houghton I can't recall speaker music either, although they do have a goal horn. MTU's band really gets into it...sometimes it can be annoying though, haha.

Up in Houghton I can't recall speaker music either, although they do have a goal horn. MTU's band really gets into it...sometimes it can be annoying though, haha.

Yeah, but seriously, I'd love to be annoyed by a band like the MTU Hockey band. They are what UND's version wishes to be.