SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2020-05-24/covid-19-patients-not-infectious-after-11-days-singapore-study This is one of the first things I've seen about the duration of being contagious once symptomatic. If this is validated, or more studies are able to be done, that would definitely make it easier to know when patients could return to assisted living/ long term care.
  3. Yesterday
  4. https://www.grandforksherald.com/incoming/6500305-Herald-Top-5-memories-This-UND-womens-basketball-win-over-North-Dakota-State-turned-the-tables-in-the-decade-of-dominance
  5. https://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/29219979/georgetown-hoyas-men-basketball-coach-patrick-ewing-hospital-coronavirus-diagnosis assuming his quick in and out he got the the "killer drug combo" hydroxchrloiquine and zinc?
  6. My boss is forever saying “don’t know, don’t guess”. It only makes things worse. Look at what it has done to our economy.
  7. Siouxphan27

The Herald

I believe the answer they are looking for is Trump is wrong for golfing, and it’s racist to accuse Obama of being wrong for golfing.
  8. My point was not that they themselves were afraid but rather the public response in a time of uncertainty when even the "experts" say "I don't know".
  9. The Sicatoka

The Herald

So they’re both right or both wrong for golfing.
  10. Being afraid to say “I don’t know” is the curse of the “expert”.
  11. Walz is the Pied Piper for the millions of low IQ MN residents.
  12. so totally closed is better than being partially open?
  13. wondering with the rona if schools try to reduce conference footprints... nchc "trades" miami and western for bemidji and mankato and they also add Air Force and ASU 6 east schols and 4 west...
  14. Most bars and restaurants do not have a business plan that will allow them to remain open operating at 50% capacity.
  15. Well, that’s enough for me! Let’s keep the nation shut down for a full year to “err on the side of caution.”
  16. This is probably pretty accurate. I wonder what effect the CDC saying "I don't know" in the early days would have had on the stock market, general anxiety, panic buying, etc.. Would everything that happened just have happened earlier? I'm not saying that to be facetious or contrary; I just think for the CDC to say something like that could have huge implications. The alternative to admitting uncertainty, as we've seen, is that most people have completely lost any trust in the organization.
  17. looking from left to right it goes....the frame store run by that old witch, the "art" store owned by adam kemp, and then the urban stampede...i think adam's place is called "u are here"....
  18. SIOUXFAN97

The Herald

"attacked"...love it....words hurt so much....hate speech much?
  19. What place would that be? Haven’t been downtown Forks in ages.... thx.
  20. Redneksioux

The Herald

Trump attacked Obama for golfing On Memorial Day weekend and trump does the same and also acts like a child on twitter and people are running to his defense. Cant even make this stuff up, at least we all get some entertainment out of all of this.
  21. The Sicatoka

The Herald

How dare a Commander in Chief go golfing on Memorial Day? https://newsone.com/1274645/just-curious-was-obama-wrong-to-golf-on-memorial-day/ People gonna find something to complain about no matter who. Please note article date of my link.
  22. Was fascinated by the Forum article about all the small town MN people worried about ND people and their 50+ infections a day coming to their lake community. Where's the article about all these MN people coming from a state with 800+ infections a day to shop in Fargo and Grand Forks? Seems like we should be a hell of alot more we worried about them coming here, if we are going to generalize.
  23. I saw this list.... Most of this list is unrealistic for the reality of school buildings/classroom staffing/classroom sizes/etc.
  24. maybe these new owners can now pressure adam kemp to clean up his rathole next door.
  25. I get erring on the side of caution, and learning as days go on, but those are complete 180 flips. I suspect they were afraid to say “I don’t know” when they didn’t know and just took a SWAG at it.
  1. Load more activity