SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Bingo. Survival mode with cable cutters. Cable will have a short lifespan. You will have internet and 4 or 5 apps. ESPN+, MidcoSports+, no hockey app for me or twins, CBSsports. Maybe one other. No more midco. Sign of the times.
  3. I'm looking forward to the new wrinkles in our offense. fingers crossed on defense improvement.
  4. Was NOT impressed with BU. And, I thought it was the Mavs game. Outplayed the rodents for long stretches, made some very costly mistakes. Especially the second goal. I had just stated to my wife ‘can’t do that!’ (On the failure behind the net) and *boom* in the back of the net!!!
  5. Same. If I'm 7-0 heading into the 730 pm game........
  6. Today
  7. Hopefully BU takes care of that issue tomorrow.
  8. This has got to be as dead on here as it's ever been during spring ball
  9. Gophers will be hard to beat if they make it to St. Paul.
  10. Seemed like all of Minny's goals were a result of a bad Mav turnover in their own zone. Welcome to big boy hockey!
  11. Don't blame the barista! You're already stupid enough to pay $7 for a cup of coffee with a little cream in it - who's the real tool?* * - HINT - it's you!
  12. Don’t see much of a move up for Tyree with those schools what kind of NIL would be available ,someone was in his ear
  13. More like to grab Northern Colorado if at thomas were willing for Summit League football. Denver might whine a little but they are a logical travel partner for other sports and it might reignite their football program.
  14. She wasn't going to stay in ND much longer. Has the potential to be biggest sports media star to come out of the state since Lauren Shehadi.
  15. Four for four after day 1. Good start.
  16. Yeah the guy who blew a tire has to be totally bummed. Feel for him
  17. It’s more so the third turnover I somewhat feel bad for the Omaha player that lost edge.
  18. I almost feel bad for Mavpuck lady....almost.....
  19. inexperience vs experience. Omaha had the opportunities to put them away earlier in the game.
  20. completely overrated and playing with misguided enthusiam, and undue confidence.
  21. Omaha 16-2 in one goal games coming in, and of course against the gophers they can’t hold on.
  22. That’’s why I miss Hrkac era 9 total goals games. Then a blown tire was 11% of scoring; now it’s 20% of scoring.
  23. Gophs super lucky they played a team that doesn’t know how to win
  24. So we have a guy fall causing a goal against Omaha right after we got back in it, now the same thing happens to Omaha. Why can’t that happen to teams I despise!
  25. I can't quite get past that Omaha lost because their guy just fell down. The first two were bad turnovers, but the third one? Wow, he must feel bad.
  1. Load more activity