SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. shep

2020 FB Recruiting

But, but, I thought GF had all the scoops. Please tell me you are a member of the GOBC too.
  3. UNDBIZ

2020 FB Recruiting

To come in this summer/fall?
  4. Apparently what is most needed at the Alerus is “Caution wet floor” signs!!! https://www.inforum.com/news/crime-and-courts/1340110-Man-files-lawsuit-after-he-slipped-fell-at-UND-football-game
  5. So, how the they seem to keep landing top notch recruits?
  6. Today
  7. UND-1

2020 FB Recruiting

The staff is on other guys for NG or DE spot.
  8. SIOUXFAN97

New Coach?

is this taking longer than expected?
  9. Yesterday
  10. You mean extra fresh chicken?
  11. KVLY just reported live pigeons were found in the basement of the King House Buffet in Fargo.
  12. I think the Boston bag swallowers will walk st louis, and really thats not a good look for hockey. Teams like Boston need long pronounced droughts as karma for the way they play, but basically the same for st louis... so who cares. NHL desperately needed boston in the final. I want SJ at this point but they just dont have enough healthy parts left. And Jones just blows, hes terrible.
  13. Irish

Shaw's gone.

Not a comment on Smaby but here is my wish list of qualities 1. A relentless recruiter who hopefully has new contacts or is familiar with different territories than we usually recruit in 2. Some fire and emotion on the bench and in practice. Not saying Berry's approach is bad - it seems to fit his personality - but some intensity seems to be what we have been missing in the mix for a while. (since the departure of you know who) 3. Some ideas to get scoring back in the offense - for sure ideas on how to get a better presence in front of the net. 4. Power play - I put this 4th because I don't think designing a working power play is rocket science. Thjere are many many teams on all levels including high school who have figured it out. We just need to do some different things both to gain zone entry (a big problem) and getting movement of players and puck when we have it in.
  14. If you ever make it out Denver make sure to go to the Stadium Inn after the game. It's a true dive bar but a lot of fun!
  15. Mc's Dugout is a great bar. They're Hairy Buffalo's are awesome. If you drink too many of them, it can be rough.
  16. I'd get tired driving 10 miles.
  17. Could be the anonymous donor too.
  18. https://www.grandforksherald.com/news/4614857-medical-marijuana-dispensary-slated-open-grand-forks-week David Hale is opening a medical cannibus dispensary in Grand Forks.
  19. Possibly talking about some funding?
  20. How are the sales of fighting hawk merchandise going? There used to be a kiosk with items to sell at basketball games, haven't seen anything. Sam's club discontinued the sale of fighting hawks merchandise. Maybe just UND would be in our best interest. Maybe some of our poor showing in some sports can be attributed to the fighting hawks logo. Consider me one of those old guys with the in ability or want to change. Go Sioux
  21. SS0016

Shaw's gone.

On the UND site the posting said 8 years coaching OR playing, professional or at D1 level.
  22. Agreed on St Cloud's arena. Had some fun times pregaming though. MC's Dugout has a free shuttle to the game, that's really the only place I've even pregamed there. I've heard tons of stories about the Red Carpet though Lots of fun places to pregame in Mankato but the arena is a lot like St Cloud IMO. I always love Duluth trips. So many places to go there! Would love to make a Denver or CO Springs trip one of these years. Omaha is still one of my favorite/memorable roadtrips. The outcomes of the games sure helped on that one but our group had so much fun! That was the old arena though, not sure what their new barn is like.
  1. Load more activity