SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. He must stay healthy this year. They are high on him but worried about injuries.
  3. Hopefully we'll see Matt on the field some this fall.
  4. Today
  5. If that played a role in Bubba keeping his job....then yes. At least 3 years.
  6. So our blowout of NDSU set this program back 3 years basically?
  7. I wouldn't be surprised with another forward portal player unless we plan on bringing in both Klee & Littler.
  8. Are we pursuing any more portal players ?
  9. that almost makes too much sense................
  10. u missed my point.......when was the last time und had a defensive guy/crew that opposing cake eaters are / wree afraid of? maybe like others have said...are we the new cake eaters?
  11. Pure gold lol. Though if getting one......much less two postseason wins in a season is the benchmark for UND athletic teams.........
  12. David Carle to Buffalo rumblings.
  13. Crap....here we go... hopefully not too many.
  14. I'd think the AD would bid based on what he thinks it takes to secure the game, not on how many show up. Losing money on the first round is not uncommon I bet.
  15. If Bubba follows his usual pattern this will be the year we miss the playoffs altogether and then the athletic dept has the money. I agree with Oxbow, it's a money grab. You might be on to something about the idea originating with REA.
  16. 9 season tickets and 6 tailgate spots not getting renewed here
  17. Go back to "old time hockey" and here's a glimpse of Schloss and @Goon and the DS writer trying to record all the PIMs.
  18. What is "old fashioned UND playoff hockey" exactly, assuming it is something other than just better results?
  19. Gotta pay for Bubbas extension somehow. Yet another reason that affirms our decision to not renew our tix.
  20. Looks like Jackson is in the line up tonight for Carolina. They are resting a few of their main forwards, and he is listed on the fourth line. Good luck to him!
  21. Gallagher and Graham from BU to the portal.
  22. yah probably not the year to ask people to tie up their money for at least two years.
  23. I have said my piece on the topic of NCAA titles and playoff flameouts. I am done. But I don't see how stating facts (albeit uncomfortable and negative facts) qualifies as a "12 y/o drama queen approach". I think we'll have a good team next year and I think the coaching staff will do fine with portal additions like they did in 2023-2024. But we have to get back to old fashioned UND playoff hockey. The continued success of our program depends (in part) on it.
  24. I will renew both my football and hockey tickets as usual. But I think pre-paying for playoff tickets is not a good idea.
  1. Load more activity