SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I haven't yet, but know a couple co-workers that have and they said it was great!
  3. I'm not sure, but we need a big man. Amar as our only 5, and undersized at that, is not making me feel great.
  4. Anyone tried the new Chicago Burritos?
  5. Allowing each new coordinator to run the offenses/defenses/special teams as they see fit seem to contradict that. Obviously the preference isn't for an Air Raid offense that keeps the defense gassed and the three units play complementary football, but I am not sure I've seen anything that he's dictated certain things. Just look at the huge change between Rudy and Danny's offense for proof of that.
  6. Their family is pretty tight, his brother will be playing a University of Jamestown next year as well.
  7. Don't think $ was a factor for Moni- he needs to stay close to Fargo area because of personal life stuff
  8. Today
  9. Not surprising he's going to NDSU. I still think UND will have the better team.
  10. Really sucks. Not surprised at least going in you had to think of him going home. I just wonder if they were able to pay him even close to what Drake or Illinois State could offer.
  11. Losing that many starting OL is a bummer as that was strength of the team. However, I do agree that it shows UND is recruiting the right guys at that position. Hoping the new OC makes it easy on the new starters on the OL and get Ziebarth, Smith, Seidl, and Hunt going downhill. It seemed like Danny would sometimes go away from the run a bit too early (South Dakota game). Who all returns with any sort of experience on the OL? Anderson, Becher, Kuntz, Thaden, Olson. Missing anyone?
  12. I don’t think schemes will change under bubba his way or the highway i hope the new strength coach has some positive impact ‘I also wonder if we lose a QB after the starter is named
  13. Let's hope the new OL coach can keep it up. Worries me that 2 starters have left (one from the area) since he got hired and Pawlek left. I just don't see a lot of positives with this team this upcoming year but man I hope I am completely wrong!
  14. You have much higher expectations for this coaching staff then I do that's for sure.
  15. as p5 schools come aboard to d1 (uga) does fenton kick losers like scsu and miami out to add eyeballs and prestige to the league by adding schools like uga and other potential p5 schools in the future?
  16. it may be fun watching them play, but it probably isnt real fun to play them...if you play them hard, and they get hurt, youre the bad guy; if you get beat by them, you feel like crap, and your fans are pissed; you blow them out of the barn, and you are the big mean school...tell me what the upside is to playing them? i mean, sometimes it is 16/ 17 year olds playing against 24/25 year olds
  17. Pretty good numbers for a school that only recruits d2 talent!
  18. Unlike many teams our O line recruiting has been very talented and deep. Yea I’m worried about replacing starters with guys who have never played but I think we have a full stable of guys that can step up! O line recruiting has been one of our biggest strengths! my biggest concerns are still on the defensive side. I think our secondary can step up but are our d line and linebackers ready to step up? Is it scheme? Either way I hope we have it figured out
  19. https://x.com/madeformarch/status/1782774996374340000
  20. I think the addition of Dillon Simpson will help us with recruiting.
  21. Certainly it will end up being P5 for the biggest TV contracts and the top players. Still room for the others. It will come down to players being unionized, guaranteed contracts, but contracts that make them stick to the team that signed them at least for some duration of time, There's a pile of TV money for P5. Not sure how much for the rest.
  22. Listened to his interview on Chiclets and I hate to say it but it's not going to be easy recruiting and playing against this guy for the next how many years. I could definitely see why kids would want to go play for him. Seemed like a really good dude and his age would certainly be appealing to 18-24 year olds.
  1. Load more activity