SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. sioux rube

2019 Stanley Cup Playoffs talk

Fleury wants that one back. 2 game 7’s Tuesday night. Knights @ Sharks and Leafs @ Bruins
  3. cberkas

2-1 Sharks
  4. NoiseInsideMyHead

And the shorty.
  5. cberkas

There's the penalty.
  6. CarpeRemote

Shaw's gone.

Hate say it but if Berry is still doing the GA then he is in the Stone Age of big time sports. That’s not how it works anymore and there is nothing easier than recruiting against a gentlemen’s agreement. Big 10 football used the gentlemen’s agreement and got smoked by the SEC every year. Then Urban Meyer showed up from Florida in 2012, tossed out the GA and OSU has run roughshod in the Big ever since. Now they all get it. UND has been a powerhouse a long time but will be left in the dust unless recruiting becomes a competition as fierce as the games.
  7. sioux rube

And expect more of the same
  8. NoiseInsideMyHead

Refs swallowed the whistles, for sure. I think Vegas was offsides on a couple of possessions late.
  9. 90siouxfan

Shaw's gone.

Mr. Bean saves the day... it almost writes itself.
  10. cberkas

They missed 4 trips on the Sharks and then their guy gets steamrolled along the boards. The moment he was hit, I was like, there's a penalty.
  11. NoiseInsideMyHead

Agreed. That OT was intense.
  12. Godsmack

Non-UND College Hockey 2019-20

https://letsgodu.com/2019/04/15/du-goaltending-filip-larsson-out-magnus-chrona-in/#more-68801
  13. cberkas

I'm surprised they didn't call that hit a penalty on Vegas.
  14. SiouxVolley

Conference Realignments - Take 2

An article on Tulsa U, which is spending $10’s of millions for athletics above what it takes in at the expense of academics. Granted it has more that a billion $s in endowment funds, but the U has made major cuts in cultural and liberal arts majors, while emphasizing major that have higher paying positions upon graduating (engineering, health sciences) but within a social justice warrior framework. Emotional support animals, dogs and even horses, are common fare in class. https://www.city-journal.org/university-of-tulsa Hope and pray UND is not going down that course.
  15. cberkas

Sharks play a boring style.
  16. SWSiouxMN

Twins ?

Offense is fun to watch and the early returns on the Twins investments are mostly paying off. The most exciting thing for me has been Buxton, if he can keep this up, it changes the entire complexion of the offense. Hopefully when Sano is ready he can have a similar impact. I think the starting staff can do the job but the bullpen concerns me right now, but they should get some of their contributors back soon to help. I'm not into throwing $$$$ at Kimbrel and Dallas (If Boston and Houston didn't want to keep these guys and they haven't been signed yet, then something is up...) Houston series will be a good test for them.
  17. crb1

Shaw's gone.

Like I was saying.
  18. Yesterday
  19. cberkas

1-0 Sharks
  20. MafiaMan

Stanley Cup Game 2019 Edition

Well, at least @George M. Bluth and @petey23 probably can’t catch me... #MySuperBowl
  21. MafiaMan

Isn’t it a former Gopher jersey-popper?
  22. darell1976

What do you think of the logo now??

Didn’t St. Clown steal their logo.
  23. Fry Bread

2019 Season

Anyone get a 320 pound nose guard in their Easter basket ?
  24. cberkas

3-1 Boston
  1. Load more activity