SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. UMass has seen a lot of BC and BU so DU is not shocking them.
  3. Is Denver making UMass look better than there are or is UMass making Denver look not so great?
  4. UMass PP with 7min left
  5. UMass taking none of the standard DU stuff.
  6. DU power play with 11:30 to go; tied.
  7. That’s what I would think too. This can’t be the first time Berry encountered a “hockey parent” while recruiting. I wasn’t there though, but makes me wonder how difficult he must actually be.
  8. First year that I ever missed the deadline and I'll probably win.
  9. Haven't seen much of Morrow before, but he's surprised me today by being ineffective offensively. Had a few chances that looked like they might turn into something, but nothing came of them.
  10. As he should be. It's asinine. The host schools wield too much influence over the brackets.
  11. So this is co-hosted by AIC and UMASS? If AIC won Atlantic Hockey, who is the 4th seed in this regional?
  12. How’s the game? Is the fan having a good time?
  13. HA! Well put. He just chooses to play offense.
  14. I'd deal with a crazy dad for 30+ points/year from a Dman
  15. Thanks! Wasn’t trying to be critical of the “didn’t want him statement”. I knew full well what you meant. lol. Just always found it weird having read the “dad is crazy” comments on here but never having heard the full back story.
  16. David Carle really wants to move the regional games to campus sites. I'm guessing if DU loses today as a #1 seed playing a de facto road game across the country, Carle will be on fire regarding this issue. Go UMass.
  17. I was just teasing about the didn’t want him stmt. Gf hockey always writes that so I leached it off him/her. Obv we could’ve used him but it didn’t work out. The dad messed around with the force when the trade happened and Scott no showed. Bubs and crew wanted him to play a full year of juniors and papa morrow said no dice, he’s going to stay at shattuck and put up video game numbers (not a terrible idea, however communication was terrible). Papa morrow wanted to play college puck right away thinking he was ready (he was), but the coaching staff wanted him to play a yr of juniors. It was a deal breaker. Hindsight is 20/20 I suppose. The aftermath produced a rumor that he couldn’t play D and he was a bad kid. Both of which were never true. He’s a great kid I guess. Again, the dad controls everything and is a huge pain (supposedly).
  18. I don't know if he can't, but he doesn't too often.
  19. What if the Fighting Sioux nickname hadn’t been changed though? Hmnnn?
  20. I think we wanted them all, just different situations. Rizzo left us high & dry, he was fully expected to come in. Morrow has the crazy dad. Halliday flipped to OSU for whatever reason. And Miller was on the team with full support from Berry before the UND prez pulled the plug on that.
  21. he called the holy cross game
  22. He probably would have left earlier??
  1. Load more activity