SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. As did I. Figured I'm always wrong on such things so I'd kill four birds with one stone. Hard to find four birds more worth killing.
  3. At least one of the BB announcers is going to tell them to kick rocks and just be done with them. Wouldn't surprise me if more will do the same thing.
  4. I'd guess they'll try to get them as freelance (1099) workers. Saves the costs of full time benefits.
  5. Hard to believe it’s already 23 years old
  6. Today
  7. So are they gunna use our radio guys for in-house play by play seems small time to me and d2-d3 budget
  8. Glad GFK to MSP prices are being addressed. That’ll be a major help to GFK.
  9. Streaming focused. https://www.midcosportsplus.com/
  10. Holy man. Our players have everything you'd ever need... Every time there is a tour of the area I see something new and amazing that is at their disposal.
  11. I agree. There are 10-12 teams that I wouldn't be overly surprised if they won it.
  12. Shhh! ... SHHHH!!! Don't give away my "process".
  13. LouieJam has the inside lane to the 2024-25 "C".
  14. 3.5 is my over/under on happy.
  15. What do you mean by the word "platform"?
  16. Mayor Bochenski spoke briefly about the air service issue on KNOX radio the other day. He said a "study" is in and that Delta's route between GFK & MSP is the third most expensive route in Delta's system. They have spoken with Delta about that and indicated that Delta is going to "help them out on that". He also mentioned several times the appeal of a Denver connection, and kind of made it seem like they are still actively trying to make that happen again.
  17. Michigan is #3 nationally in scoring offense. UND is #8. Neither team is top 10 in scoring defense.
  18. Forgot about this...Sioux-Gofer 2004 at the Ralph...during second intermission they cut to the crowd and you see some high school boys wrestling in the stands...yup, it's Osh! Sioux win 4-2.
  19. That was some good stuff right there. Made me think of a couple plays...blowing up Rick Nash twice...totally leveling a kid from CC who thought he had the angle on him...and a backhander he roofed against BC in the Frozen Four semifinals.
  20. Gonna have to change mine...no way all four #1's make it to the Frozen Four!
  21. For the record, YSU is broke and the MAC hasn't shown interest in them. I also don't see why YSU would be interested in joining Summit football without the MVFC schools. Travel would be way worse, and they would have to play SDSU and NDSU every year, and the program is already barely hanging on, middle of the pack. That said, I still don't think Summit starting football with the MVFC schools is off the table, especially if Missouri State bolts. Although I don't agree about YSU, I do think Indiana State could very well shut down their FB program any point as well. Should Missouri State bolt, I'd like to a great riff between the public and private schools develop within the MVC, and if they add schools, hope that they are private, don't have FB, and are East or SE of the current footprint.
  22. Personally, I think we finally saw Johannes look like he did in the first half when he got moved up to OMac and Blake's line on Friday. Those three created a bunch in the third. That's my top line as long as Johannes is healthy.
  23. Rumor has it that Missouri State is getting an FBS invite to sun belt or cusa...can't remember which but... If they leave MVFC would be down to 10 football teams....4 Summit, 5 Missouri Valley, and 1 Horizon. YSU has wanted FBS (MAC) football for a long time and they are a wild card FCS or otherwise. Let's say Fenton does announce Summit Football and offers affiliate status to YSU whether it's FCS or FBS....they would take that offer imo. That would put it 5-5...Summit v MVC. At that point it's all eyes on St Thomas....add 5k more seats to current stadium and it's bigger and probably nicer than the USD's. If they bump from Pioneer (which is for sure a short term thing imo) and they joint Summit Football ...Bob's your Uncle...u got 6 and Summit League Football. UND, NDSU, USD, SDSU, St Thomas, and YSU (affiliate..in terms of compettiion..either Summit or MVFC...easy choice for YSU imo) IF that does happen the MVFC would consist of the powerhouses of ISUr, ISUb, SIU, UNI, and Murray State. At that point is UNI poachable to the Summit League (oly, FB and potentially Summit hockey down the road (arena)? If UNI leaves could Drake join too (oly and FB?) Package deal? You can see why Murray State was added......but Fenton is smarter than Jackson.
  1. Load more activity