SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Oilers trying to piss away this game
  3. Devine returning is big for DU after they just lost Broz, S Buium, Behrens, and Rizzo early to the pros. I would guess that Z Buium would return as well since he's still so young, but who knows...maybe whoever drafts him will want him in their program right away.
  4. I’m feeling pretty pessimistic right now about next year. I’ve been a big Danny guy so that’s a big reason and then the o-line turnover + no faith in Joel and the D. Right now, this is my prediction Iowa State - L Montana - L Idaho State - W San Diego - W Murray State - W NDSU - L UNI - L Youngstown State - L Indiana State - L SDSU - L USD - W (only because we never lose to them at home) Illinois State - L 4-8…. like I said, I am feeling pretty pessimistic right now. Maybe by fall ball I will put the green colored glasses back on.
  5. Islanders had that 3-0 lead disappear in the third and ended up losing 5-3. Thee worse in hockey
  6. Well now unless we come out of nowhere with someone, which they very well could, thinking we could be looking at Woodson at the 4 like @GoodGoodmentioned and sliding Trey to the 3 and then either King or Panoam starting at the 2. I guess Mayar was starting at the 4 to start the year so maybe he has a good offseason and retakes that spot again.
  7. I guess we'll learn if small town North Dakota translates to DI basketball. We really need to get stronger under the basket. South Dakota schools seem to do okay with them.
  8. But he is a center and a talented one that has gotten buried playing with less talent than he should his first two years (at least last year for sure). As others have mentioned, he needs to get more ice with more talented skill players.
  9. Jake Starcevic commits to Army. Good for him. Beat Navy!
  10. Yesterday
  11. I believe since the schools are in the state constitution, it would be up up to a vote of the people. Don’t have to worry about the governor or their position. its about collecting enough signatures and winning a vote. Communities of significant population will most likely resolutely vote against as those institutions are considerable economic drivers in their communities like Dickinson, Minot, Valley City, Wahpeton, etc.
  12. at risk of exposing my lack of hockey principles, I assume it is undesirable to have a winger (Berg) take the draws for a line, while the center (Omac) takes all the other roles of the position?
  13. would kelly have the stones to make massive massive changes to the ndus system if he wins? someone has to
  14. With Becker's "key issues" it would seem he would have been more of a fit running for Governor instead of wanting to join the cesspool in DC
  15. not sure if i'm ok with adelphi fountain moving in front of merrifield? hasn't it always been by the coulee?
  16. OMac was 33 percent on draws to end the season. He will definitely be the first option to move to wing over Berg. This is why everyone has OMac pencilled in at wing on their potential line charts. It’s easily the most likely center to wing move to make.
  17. Not so much suggesting it as trying to find a way for him to continue to take faceoffs if he was moved. It seems unlikely that he would be.
  18. Why are we suggesting moving our top faceoff guy (Berg) to wing?
  19. Then they could play on the same line, with Omac at center but Berg taking selected draws, especially in the defensive zone.
  20. Good point, completely forgot that OMac was playing C. I strongly feel like Berg should move to wing. He looks and plays like a wing.
  1. Load more activity