All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. cberkas

COMMITTED Sioux Recruits

4.5 star rating.
  3. Dustin

2019 Season

Great podcast. I agree with Alex that 7 wins is an achievable goal for this season. Would love for it to be more than 7, especially if one is against you know who. Excited to see it on the field.
  4. Today
  5. stoneySIOUX

COMMITTED Sioux Recruits

He's 15 hahaha.
  6. stoneySIOUX

COMMITTED Sioux Recruits

Gotcha. Yeah, I see that now. Good stuff.
  7. Blackheart

COMMITTED Sioux Recruits

I believe he is now at Eden Prairie...
  8. SiouxForever

COMMITTED Sioux Recruits

5’5 115 lbs. start eating burritos kid.
  9. brianvf

University of North Dakota 2019-20 Season

I'd guess he'd be our 1st line center to start the season.
  10. Emerald joker

He sounds like a good 2nd or 3rd line center that’s going to be annoying to the other team!
  11. stoneySIOUX

COMMITTED Sioux Recruits

Jason Blake's son Jackson committed. Anyone know anything about him? Good to see the Shattuck pipeline is still open.
  12. UND1983

2019 Season

360 guys said something about him doing both since UND needs to make sure he can run the offense just in case of major injuries
  13. sioux24/7

2019 Season

Listening right now. The way they’re talking really makes it seem like Boltmann will likely be able to stick at WR and probably not make the return back to QB. I’m excited to see him play.
  14. stoneySIOUX

Rizzo is not likely to come in this fall.
  15. franchise

You're missing Rizzo
  16. Irish

Non-UND College Hockey 2019-20

Yes ...... lucky. They anticipated a stud departing early and had quality options to replace him. Remember when we did that. And we didn't call ourselves lucky then.
  17. Ozzie82

2019 Season

A good overview of spring ball from Tom Miller and Alex Heinert including what's on the horizon for 2019. https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/midcosn-podcast-und-football-spring-recap/id1068689015?i=1000435175352
  18. Blackheart

Stanley Cup Game 2019 Edition

Fixed your post!
  19. Shawn-O

Stanley Cup Game 2019 Edition

Really need the Bruins to be gone tomorrow night. Would be beneficial for this contest, and enjoyable in general.
  20. tnt

I heard they are changing those signs in the lobby to "The harder we work, the luckier the other team gets!"
  21. Shawn-O

"The harder they work, the luckier they get". Where have I heard that before?
  22. brianvf

Nice work by Coach Jackson, seems like his ping pong competitiveness sealed the deal on Michaud.
  23. Ray77

former players

How has this not been called out yet (or maybe it has and I just missed it)? Rocco Grimaldi is the leading goal scorer (3G) and second in points in the playoffs for Nashville this year. He played in 53 games this year with 5G 8A - 13P and now he's leading them in the playoffs. Granted, you could argue that Nashville is having a sub-par playoffs so far and guys aren't scoring, but it's great seeing Grimaldi rise to the challenge.
  24. MafiaMan

SiouxSports.com Fleece Hats IV -- A New Hope

Updated hat numbers -- 31 so far.
  25. burd

Absolutely the kind of person you want on your team.
  26. darell1976

Make REA Fun Again...

That sounds like a great idea.
  27. stoneySIOUX

Yep. 100% agreed.
  1. Load more activity