SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. The N$AA is going to have to put a minimum waiting period between transfers as well as limited number of times you can transfer. Things are beyond "out of hand".
  3. What’s crazy there has not been one overtime game yet although the Panthers and Bolts could be heading to one. Tied at 2 with 5 to go Finally an overtime game. Florida and TB
  4. Today
  5. I believe we reupped with adidas
  6. Save of the playoffs so far. Both goalies playing out of their minds https://bleacherreport.com/videos/564836-sergei-bobrovsky-makes-a-save
  7. How many NTDP kids transfer? Much more recruiting value in the current landscape than before.
  8. I just don’t see much, if any recruiting value. The U18 team is nearly all committed to schools by the time we typically play them. Most are committed prior to, or near the start of joining the U17 team.
  9. If there is any recruiting value in it, they should schedule them. I don't know whether there is.
  10. Yesterday
  11. So did the Professional Bull Riding (PBR) at the Alerus get too big over the last few years and now they felt like they had to open the other side of the arena? All the former years the entire audience (90%) sat looking straight on to the "main stage." Now virtually the entire audience has to look crank their head to see the "main stage." This is usually how things go...get big...change to accomodate...then people stop going...wonder why no one comes anymore... I'll save ya some time "Old man yells at clouds."
  12. What is the walkable hotel preference for the Mankato series in October?
  13. nodak651

Jerseys

https://bids.sciquest.com/apps/Router/PublicEvent?tab=PHX_NAV_SourcingAward&CustomerOrg=UND&SourcingPublicSite_FILTER_BY_BUSINESS_UNIT=undefined&SourcingPublicSite_FILTER_BY_BUSINESS_UNIT_buDisplayName=&SimpleSearch_Keyword=&tmstmp=1713912725792 =
  14. Money is not a problem with him either
  15. This is correct. I'd bet it ends up in court if it's not approved.
  16. Looks like he’s staying at Denver and not taking a NHL job.
  17. I think having Augustana as exhibition is smart. We are limited to 35 games that count, with the USHHOF game as the extra over normal 34, and I wouldn’t replace any of our other games to squeeze them in. I agree with your preference for NTDP over Manitoba.
  18. I doubt adidas is going to be the jersey supplier for und. New Balance doesn’t make the jerseys, they just put their logo on it (sp makes them). CCM wouldn’t be so bad but I’d imagine that the company who wins it will want all sports or nothing, as I can’t see them letting the biggest sport on campus go with someone else. I hope to god under armour doesn’t win.
  19. I'm actually glad to not see the gophs on the schedule this year. I may be in the minority on that but I like a variety of non-conference teams. I'd like to see BC or some other big-name Big 10 teams like Wisconsin. But I think a year off from UMN makes the years we play them even more fun.
  20. 100%…does that NCAA exhibition not count as a real game? If so, that’s dumb. Also, Manitoba instead of NTDP??? Also a step down
  21. i, for one, am glad to NOT see the U18 team...it is a no win game. let them play the ushl teams
  22. Montana quarterback Clifton McDowell transferred to Temple in January and is transferring again to McNeese St. That will be his 6th school in 6 years. He also committed to Southern for a couple weeks somewhere in his journey but never went there.
  23. I believe it’s the guy who owns Hoist hockey in Fargo
  24. Yeah that is a tough start to the season. We'll see how we measure up against some quality Eastern teams right away with Prov, BU, and Cornell. Would immensely help out the PWR if we can get a winning record out of those 5 games.
  25. Kato series and @ Bemidji on Flohockey, Cornell on ESPN+, and whatever is on CBSSN. Otherwise NCHC.tv for the rest. Might have already been discussed, but no NTDP. If it means an NCAA exhibition instead, great, but with the portal it's good to get blue chips here for a game rather than Manitoba.
  1. Load more activity