SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Best Place to Travel to The best place to travel to by far? Check out my MONIKER! I travel a couple miles about every other weekend all winter long.
  3. If North Dakota ever plays at Yost Ice Arena again, I'd suggest you go. For obvious reasons though, I'll be staying away from there.
  4. Another good article on Brady and the hometown connection. I know the ultimate dream is NFL, but playing for Winnipeg has to be second best. https://winnipegsun.com/sports/football/cfl/winnipeg-bluebombers/call-them-the-winnipeg-mafia-nine-hometown-players-looking-to-make-big-impact
  5. Will these two be competing against each other?
  6. Let’s recruit an agile fire hydrant for ng
  7. From the rumors I've heard is that the gobc don't like zeros.
  8. TBR

Former Players

Make that mid June
  9. TBR

Former Players

I'm ready for football season. With Santiago and Oliveira playing for Winnipeg, football that I'm interested in starts mid-summer this year. I wonder what the TV viewing options are for the CFL besides ESPN.
  10. Biggest stumble at the Alerus since December 3, 2016.
  11. UND-1

2020 FB Recruiting

I wish. Don't have enough zeros in my salary to hang with those dudes.
  12. Always heard good things about St. Cloud's bar Rum Runners (often by its nickname, _____ Dumpsters) and was disappointed to find a less enjoyable version of The Loft in GF. Edit: apparently it closed a while ago.
  13. Some of the gameday ramblings on this site could qualify the poster for a prescription....
  14. shep

2020 FB Recruiting

But, but, I thought GF had all the scoops. Please tell me you are a member of the GOBC too.
  15. UNDBIZ

2020 FB Recruiting

To come in this summer/fall?
  16. Apparently what is most needed at the Alerus is “Caution wet floor” signs!!! https://www.inforum.com/news/crime-and-courts/1340110-Man-files-lawsuit-after-he-slipped-fell-at-UND-football-game
  17. So, how the they seem to keep landing top notch recruits?
  18. UND-1

2020 FB Recruiting

The staff is on other guys for NG or DE spot.
  19. SIOUXFAN97

New Coach?

is this taking longer than expected?
  20. Yesterday
  21. You mean extra fresh chicken?
  22. KVLY just reported live pigeons were found in the basement of the King House Buffet in Fargo.
  1. Load more activity