All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. sethhag

UND MH Sweaters ‘19-‘20

Last design I have as I think I am all out of ideas....black business suits
  3. Siouxperfan7

Future Schedules

Alrighty. Circle your calendars. Oct 2nd, 2021. Bison return to the Alerus Center for the first time in 18 years!!! Might be Homecoming as well. One of the most anticipated football games at the Alerus in years!!
  4. homer

Future Schedules

The MVFC has been on two year rotations for odd team scheduling since USD was added. I imagine ISU Sycamores and UNI will be added in 2022. Still a nice schedule in 2021 with USD and SDSU road games. Should be able to see the team play 6 conference games that year.
  5. sethhag

UND MH Sweaters ‘19-‘20

thanks! I am doing my best...glad someone noticed (checking to see if there is a sarcasm font setting on my keyboard)
  6. sethhag

UND MH Sweaters ‘19-‘20

agree, the more I use the logo...the more I realize how hard it is to incorporate into a pleasing design on the front
  7. Frozen4sioux

UND MH Sweaters ‘19-‘20

I’m sure there are uglier jersey concepts on the planet,.....I’ve never seen one, but the law of averages say that there has to be something worse. but, maybe not.
  8. stoneySIOUX

Prospective Sioux Recruits

I mean, we did just get Shane Pinto!
  9. dmksioux

Future Schedules

Yup, not sure how the rotation works. We miss out on Indiana State and UNI the first two years? Seems a bit of an odd rotation.
  10. Mama Sue

1:1 match for donations to UND FB

“Let each give as able and give from the heart” paraphrased... I have been meaning to donate but could not get a link or screwed up something other times... this time with the match I was determined to figure it out! Also, I wanted to go back and increase the donation one level and could not figure out how.... so I just decided to donate to all 3 equally. It was fairly easy to do!! Again, great job alumni foundation.... Go Sioux
  11. forksandspoons

By my count, with matches, UND football has already received more than $25K today. $7,433 (x2) for football priority needs, $5,000 (x2) for the Little Big Man scholarship, and $520 (x2) for the Gene Murphy scholarship.
  12. The Sicatoka

UND MH Sweaters ‘19-‘20

1. The Hawk is ALWAYS white. Every presentation. ANY presentation. The Hawk is always white. 2. I'd rather see the horizontal bands narrower than the logo, like the Habs, Wild, and Panthers here.
  13. Today
  14. UNDColorado

15. UNDColorado

Future Schedules

If thats the case I will be making the trip up for UNI and NDSU that year! Edit: It appears that we do not play UNI in 20 or 21. That's odd.
  16. cberkas

Scoreboard change

If you have the money and space, that whole thing would be nice for something like a home bar.
  17. gfhockey

Mamsue started it and I finished it end of discussion
  18. UNDColorado

I agree, but last week I renewed my Champions Club membership and bought season tickets so I am tapped out for right now. I'm in for the next football priority fund!
  19. sethhag

UND MH Sweaters ‘19-‘20

I think you are right on this, also I have had a lot of free time at work, that why I have been able to make a bunch of these mock ups, and ignore the player name please, it was the best example I could find....sorry
  20. scpa0305

Prospective Sioux Recruits

Maybe, East Coast kids rarely come this way, but maybe. Seems to be a rumor around Northeastern.
  21. Kab

Please donate because you want to and not because you have to people who brag about what they give usually have a motive or want their name on something
  22. jdub27

Scoreboard change

Accurate.
  23. franchise

Scoreboard change

Does high bidder get to choose which letter they want?
  24. The Sicatoka

UND MH Sweaters ‘19-‘20

I can't do the whole Ottawa thing, but putting the logo on a horizontal stripe might make it work on the chest. When folks put it in the circle motif they end up putting horizontal striping behind the logo. It helps widen it out so it's not so squarish on the chest. Also, the words "North Dakota" are not required any more. When using the interlock the words "North Dakota" had to be nearby as Notre Dame has that trademark (even though UND used it first). No interlock means no required North Dakota wordmark.
  25. UNDBIZ

Scoreboard change

I've heard a couple screens are going into the 2 bars in the arena.
  26. The Sicatoka

UND MH Sweaters ‘19-‘20

That needed repeating. Heck, I'll save folks the click: Ralph was businessman people. He changed with the broader market and the broader market is moving away from monikers like UND's prior. He knew those days were coming.
  27. Siouxphan27

Per brag, you donate a helluva lot less than most.
  1. Load more activity