SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I am not sure we will be a player in the near future for NIL deals for incoming freshman and transfers but would hope we could be a in a situation where if a player is leaving for an ECHL contract, an AHL contract, or even signing his NHL/AHL ELC where all signs indicate he will be spending at least his first season in the AHL that we would be able to offer 60K or 80K to the player if we wanted him to stay.
  3. The only reason i actually liked the idea…was because Berg is 100% a wing (even though he wins draws). Omac’s skating is significantly better and he’s rangy. As you probably know, there’s a ton of responsibility that goes into playing C besides draws. There are a ton of W’s in the NHL that take plenty of draws, because they’re good at it. Now will it happen…probably not. I’m just saying W is easy; at C you have to be able to skate/pass. Berg is somewhat one dimensional with his shot. Let him focus on that and put a good passer down the middle. There’s a reason almost all trigger men play W.
  4. McDavid - EDM Tkachuk - FLA Barkov - FLA Draisaitl - EDM Robertson - DAL Aho - CAR Reinhart - FLA Hyman - EDM MacKinnon - COL Makar - COL Ekblad - FLA Bouchard - EDM Montour - FLA Heiskanen - DAL Skjei - CAR
  5. I'm pretty sure that was the point of his response.
  6. Was really hoping to see at least one scholarship open up from the existing roster.
  7. Today
  8. I'm starting to think he's just trolling
  9. nodak651

Jerseys

They posted an rfp for this and they gave the bidders an option to give an offer for hockey jerseys as well, separately. Results of the rfp scoring were posted on the rfp website and it should be addidas again, but ccm for hockey. There was an addidas offer for hockey as well, but it didn't score as high as ccm. New Balance and Under Armour were the other options I believe. Don't recall seeing a Nike bid. I think the Addidas bid was from Game One, rather than Addidas itself.
  10. I just spit out my coffee reading this......
  11. I see four more wins. Which games do you see us winning if Danny was still here? Every school dealing with portal issues. Youngstown State just lost a key skills player to portal. Special teams wins us at least one if not two games. 8-4 (I want to be optimistic for the players).
  12. Please be very cautious about UND fan Facebook groups. There is a new one that seems like a scam that has 3k members already. All the admins are fake profiles that are just the same Indian profile farm scam type people. The dead giveaway other than the admins profiles is the scam tshirt sale links they post. Facebook scammers have moved from fake profiles posting links to shirts on posts and within groups to just making fake groups. That way they control and block those that try to warn others of the scams within the group.
  13. Yes the school wide contract is over after this school year. I am assuming that the school has been in talks to outfit all our programs. I hope they go with Nike as they are one of the only ones that could outfit our whole athletic department, however they could go with Under Armour but I hope not.
  14. Absolutely not shocking in any way, unfortunately.
  15. I have everything calculated, after the Wednesday games I'll post the scores.
  16. Oilers trying to piss away this game
  17. Devine returning is big for DU after they just lost Broz, S Buium, Behrens, and Rizzo early to the pros. I would guess that Z Buium would return as well since he's still so young, but who knows...maybe whoever drafts him will want him in their program right away.
  18. I’m feeling pretty pessimistic right now about next year. I’ve been a big Danny guy so that’s a big reason and then the o-line turnover + no faith in Joel and the D. Right now, this is my prediction Iowa State - L Montana - L Idaho State - W San Diego - W Murray State - W NDSU - L UNI - L Youngstown State - L Indiana State - L SDSU - L USD - W (only because we never lose to them at home) Illinois State - L 4-8…. like I said, I am feeling pretty pessimistic right now. Maybe by fall ball I will put the green colored glasses back on.
  19. Islanders had that 3-0 lead disappear in the third and ended up losing 5-3. Thee worse in hockey
  20. Well now unless we come out of nowhere with someone, which they very well could, thinking we could be looking at Woodson at the 4 like @GoodGoodmentioned and sliding Trey to the 3 and then either King or Panoam starting at the 2. I guess Mayar was starting at the 4 to start the year so maybe he has a good offseason and retakes that spot again.
  21. I guess we'll learn if small town North Dakota translates to DI basketball. We really need to get stronger under the basket. South Dakota schools seem to do okay with them.
  1. Load more activity