SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ok, ignore my reply to the original question from Dagger.
  3. Good! I got my tickets 2 weeks ago and havn't got my tailgate passes yet so was getting worried.
  4. Keeping him a secret til after the NDAC game
  5. Today
  6. Irish

2019 Season

Another example of how Bubba set this team back by having Rudy on board for 5 years. This is on Bubba now.
  7. good. If my tickets don't show today I am calling to see if they were sent out.
  8. I got my tickets last week, but was getting nervous about tailgate passes. I talked to Derick, the tailgate guy at UND. They are getting the passes from the printer this afternoon and hope to have the tailgate passes out in the mail tomorrow.
  9. Dustin

2019 Fall Camp

Was Freund featured at all in this?
  10. If you scroll up four posts on this page, you will see the practice schedule.
  11. Gotta love Big Mike, dude just goes out and throws strikes. He got hit a little last night but obviously the bats picked him up. A shame they couldn't do the same for Gibson Monday but it happens. We all rip Gibby, deservedly so more often than not, but he only gave up one more run than Big Mike did last night. Also, I literally LOLed when the squirrel ran through Kepler's legs.
  12. Dagger

2019 Fall Camp

Is there practice today or tomorrow? What time?
  13. NDRA

2019 Season

Means you'll have nice tusks!
  14. https://www.grandforksherald.com/sports/4621755-Update-on-UNDs-proposed-hockey-game-in-Nashville Still waiting....
  15. I hope I receive my tickets and tailgate pass soon. I'm getting excited.
  16. Siouxphan27

2019 Season

I wanna be a walrus. Does that count for anything?
  17. I think everyone can understand mental illness. Regardless of what happens in criminal court, he will be sued into tomorrow. Just sad.
  18. Per Rotoworld Buxton hitting off a tee and soft throwing but not facing live pitching yet, probably looking at early Sept I bet.
  19. Feff

2019 Season

Kett against UNA I felt was a protest game. It was plain to see a good portion of the offense was flat out done with the garbage that Rudy was having them run. That's how it felt to me outside of a couple players (seniors mostly) that gave everything they had because it was their last chance.
  20. Don't really see an advantage for UND to doing a 10 year deal, maybe more like just be nice and continue along. Maybe it's just a formality because The Ralph is in control and will continue to do so, therefore no need to annually have this "usage agreement" causing confusion in the public eye? Till September 30, 2030 is no coincidence, October 1, 2030 UND get's The Ralph; unless some continuance were to be agreed upon. Might need a new score board by then, so play nice!
  21. Nice to have Cruz back. What a night for him
  22. Just me but I care about the presumed margin of victory!
  23. Baloney. UND needs to win the game. They need to evaluate a number of players under game conditions. New coaches and Bubba need to perfect communication during game conditions and Freund needs to evaluate his offensive scheme with this years personnel. We need to get better as game goes on. We need to be able to get key back ups playing time. We need to develop our ability as players and coaches to adjust to game conditions and put away the opposition in the second half. None of us knows how good Drake will be so we need to assume we have to play our butts off and play mistake free FB to win the game. If we can accomplish all of that it will be a successful start to the season and I couldn’t give a rat’s behind for the margin of victory.
  24. Giolitto goes tomorrow so they'll have their work cut out for them. Big spot for Ode to get a series win before a day off and then Detroit for the weekend.
  1. Load more activity