SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. You're right, that is a great article....sounds very impressive! Sounds like at one point they almost used him as safety....wonder if he would be considered at Safety? So how tall is he, the article says 5'10 but his hudl says 6'0? By looking at the hudl he probably looks more like 5'10? https://www.hudl.com/profile/7862989/Quinton-Urwiler
  3. Hopefully "Fenway Gibby" shows up tomorrow.
  4. I don't care how it looked, the fact they beat CC, which they rarely do, is a good thing. Now find a way to get at least one more win. Gibby... how about you go deep in a start for a change? Thorpe deserves that win tonight.
  5. Can we please play with a second baseman???? Please???? Big win.
  6. Dam yanks won’t give up
  7. I agree. Tighten up that curve and he's a big leaguer.
  8. Thorpe did a great job holding the fort.
  9. Twins don’t do hrs with men on base
  10. I can’t wait to see the new offense that actually utilizes the big talent we have on the roster. I have a feeling seeing this offense will make me pissed we stuck with Rudolph way too long.
  11. Don’t stop scoring cause the yanks aren’t stopping
  12. Five solo homers so far tonight. I hope the pitching can hold up.
  13. SWSiouxMN

Jerseys

Took a screenshot, does this help?
  14. 90siouxfan

Jerseys

I can't see twitter at work, can a link to some place else be put up. No facebook, or youtube, like the fricken dark ages here
  15. I need some football talk. It is inevitable that someone off the radar surprises at fall camp, who do we think that is going to be?
  16. You have a Governor and a Conservative Republican core promising everyone big payments from the Permanent Fund. Greed superceeds all rational thinking, especially with the anti-government and under educated people. But, that is just my personal opinion.....
  17. Beat me to it. We'll definitely see Hain with a shot at a Top 6 role.
  18. Yesterday
  19. SWSiouxMN

Jerseys

The black unis are different. They don't have a different color on the shoulders (In other words, it is all black). I think the black unis are the best of the bunch.
  20. UNDBIZ

Jerseys

Other than the collar and Adidas logo, what changed?
  21. Just 75 days till puck drops as of today....in a couple hours, it's 74....
  22. Still sticking with the number in the front..
  23. Not all have store fronts or actually physically expand. Off the top of my head currently under construction are a new church, ironhide equipment, simplot expansion, new plant by CHS on 42nd, New strip mall on South Washington. Im sure theres more than that this year in GF. Lots of industrial businesses that aren't on main thoroughfares or get articles in the newspaper.
  24. You wonder how did it get to this point?
  25. It’s best if those two drop hockey and we expand in the big10 or 12 and the pac 10/12
  1. Load more activity