SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I thought a couple years ago the White Sox were an up and coming team. I’m having my doubts
  3. Today
  4. You are correct also - losing to teams we should have beaten cost us a close regional and got us a first round game with Michigan. Don't know why we lose focus every year.
  5. Sounded like there was a battle between Michigan and Michigan State for him. So I’m guessing he is.
  6. Except that early losses to teams they should have beaten has been a problem, though not last year.
  7. Is he a relative of the Horcoff that used to play for Michigan State?
  8. haha that's funny....assuming whoever posted the "nicer" pic was an owner or something...that is night and day
  9. Three outs from a sweep of the white sox. Gotta beat the bad teams. Well done.
  10. When is the underpass for the railroad on Demers and 42nd St. going to happen?
  11. That looks like a glamor shot. Mine didn't have any of the items shown on the side, just a burrito on tissue paper. Seemed odd to have it on tissue paper since it was impossible to eat it with by hand, needed a fork, so I was fighting the paper the whole time. Image vs. actual reminds of the scene from Fallen Down at Whamo Burger. Don't get me wrong the Burrito was very good, just never looked like that. I am a former Foodservice guy and the presentation was a bit disappointing. This is closer to what mine looked like, except it was leaking all over the paper.
  12. Sanford bought roughly the whole half section of land that goes from 40th Ave S to 47th Ave S along the interstate, so yes, they own the land just north of where the interchange is planned to be.
  13. not sure...someone posted it on facebook
  14. Come Dec 1st, the boys will be at 11 and 4. Glass aways 1/2 full............. or in this case .7333 full !
  15. Duluth goalie Stejskal withdrew from the portal.
  16. Huge fan of it. Portions are big but flavors are great.
  17. When was that taken, I was there last week and that is not what I got when I ordered a Burrito, mine was sad looking. Big yes, flavor was ok, but was very disappointed.
  18. I already did It’s 17-18 years olds vs 18-23 years old. The skill is super fun to watch…ask anyone on the hockey world and it’s a no brainer tbh.
  19. Is this pretty close to where Sanford bought the south end land?
  20. 4-5 years for total completion.
  21. F Pasternak (BOS) - 3 Aho (CAR) - 2 Guentzel (CAR) - 2 Kuznetsov (CAR) - 2 MacKinnon (COL) - 3 Rantanen (COL) – 3 Duchene (DAL) – 0 Robertson (DAL) - 2 Draisaitl (EDM) - 4 Hyman (EDM) – 5 McDavid (EDM) - 6 Barkov (FLA) – 2 Reinhart (FLA) - 1 Tkachuk (FLA) - 3 Kreider (NYR) – 2 Lafrenière (NYR) - 3 Panarin (NYR) - 1 Kucherov (TBL) - 2 Boeser (VAN) - 1 Miller (VAN) - 1 Connor (WPG) - 4 Scheifele (WPG) - 4 D McAvoy (BOS) - 3 Burns (CAR) - 0 Skjei (CAR) – 3 Makar (COL) - 5 Toews (COL) - 1 Harley (DAL) - 0 Heiskanen (DAL) - 2 Bouchard (EDM) - 4 Ekblad (FLA) – 1 Forsling (FLA) – 1 Montour (FLA) - 0 Josi (NSH) - 1 Fox (NYR) - 0 Gustafsson (NYR) - 2 Hedman (TBL) - 2 Hughes (VAN) - 2 Hanifin (VGK) - 2 Morrissey (WPG) - 2 Total Goon - 39 cberkas - 40 tnt - 38 sioux rube - 25 Blackheart - 35 The Sicatoka – 31 SiouxperDave – 43 petey23 – 45 stoneySIOUX - 45 You can check them but should be correct.
  22. Preliminary Summer of 2156 https://www.wdayradionow.com/news/regional-news/75563-new-i-29-interchange-to-be-built-in-grand-forks I'd bet they still don't have the money. And are probably thinking of having a car wash for a fundraiser.
  23. Didn’t know where to put this, but I see the 47th Avenue interstate interchange was approved. Did anyone hear what the timeline is on that project?
  1. Load more activity