SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. I think the addition of Dillon Simpson will help us with recruiting.
  3. Certainly it will end up being P5 for the biggest TV contracts and the top players. Still room for the others. It will come down to players being unionized, guaranteed contracts, but contracts that make them stick to the team that signed them at least for some duration of time, There's a pile of TV money for P5. Not sure how much for the rest.
  4. Listened to his interview on Chiclets and I hate to say it but it's not going to be easy recruiting and playing against this guy for the next how many years. I could definitely see why kids would want to go play for him. Seemed like a really good dude and his age would certainly be appealing to 18-24 year olds.
  5. Today
  6. It’s fun watching them play, many are going to be good NHL players in the future. NTDP > Manitoba in a landslide. Guessing NTDP chose not to come here.
  7. An arena update in Georgia that actually shows something.
  8. Georgiev redeeming himself from the first game. After giving up an early first period goal he’s been excellent. Avs up 4/2 late in the third
  9. parise adds another one to his totals... the over is in play...again
  10. Ncaa F it up. No drive seat. P5 and nobody else.
  11. They can’t do that now with the Anti-trust law suits. only way to put limits on it now is for the athletes ti basically form a union and collective bargain Otherwise ncaa willl get hung up in courts and things will continue like they are
  12. The N$AA is going to have to put a minimum waiting period between transfers as well as limited number of times you can transfer. Things are beyond "out of hand".
  13. What’s crazy there has not been one overtime game yet although the Panthers and Bolts could be heading to one. Tied at 2 with 5 to go Finally an overtime game. Florida and TB
  14. I believe we reupped with adidas
  15. Save of the playoffs so far. Both goalies playing out of their minds https://bleacherreport.com/videos/564836-sergei-bobrovsky-makes-a-save
  16. How many NTDP kids transfer? Much more recruiting value in the current landscape than before.
  17. I just don’t see much, if any recruiting value. The U18 team is nearly all committed to schools by the time we typically play them. Most are committed prior to, or near the start of joining the U17 team.
  18. If there is any recruiting value in it, they should schedule them. I don't know whether there is.
  19. Yesterday
  20. So did the Professional Bull Riding (PBR) at the Alerus get too big over the last few years and now they felt like they had to open the other side of the arena? All the former years the entire audience (90%) sat looking straight on to the "main stage." Now virtually the entire audience has to look crank their head to see the "main stage." This is usually how things go...get big...change to accomodate...then people stop going...wonder why no one comes anymore... I'll save ya some time "Old man yells at clouds."
  21. What is the walkable hotel preference for the Mankato series in October?
  22. nodak651

Jerseys

https://bids.sciquest.com/apps/Router/PublicEvent?tab=PHX_NAV_SourcingAward&CustomerOrg=UND&SourcingPublicSite_FILTER_BY_BUSINESS_UNIT=undefined&SourcingPublicSite_FILTER_BY_BUSINESS_UNIT_buDisplayName=&SimpleSearch_Keyword=&tmstmp=1713912725792 =
  23. Money is not a problem with him either
  24. This is correct. I'd bet it ends up in court if it's not approved.
  1. Load more activity