SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Frozen4sioux

The Herald

Thinking about how this will affect us the most. The only value I see in the Herald is Schloss..... So does his content behind a paywall generate more revenue that benefits him and /or the herald? or... IMO... the readers who generally click his stuff and generate page and ad viewz are NOT going to pay for the content, I see this most likely hastening his move to a bigger market and team.... I doubt he could generate enough to go to the Athletic... but maybe.
  3. SI article that Johnson committed suicide. Horribly sad and happens way too often. If you need help call the national suicide prevention lifeline. 1-800-273-8255
  4. Still can't find the article so I'm not sure which years were used, but I was wrong. Since 2011 the A's are second among all A.L. teams in winning percentage vs the Twins. The Yankees have the highest winning percentage.
  5. You mean a 15k one, as that’s all FBS requires.
  6. gundy1124

2019 Season

Your information sucks, then. It was dirty and I don't think anyone disagreed after watching it multiple times. I could say we owe them a snapped leg but even I can't wish that upon any football player.
  7. I can't find it anymore, but I read an article earlier this year that had said the A's are the only team with a better record against the Twins then the Yankees in the last 10-15 years. I think I'm remembering that correctly.
  8. Chaves knowa the athletic dorm gives away the intent, so he says the plans were intended to be behind curtains. Mostly only big time P5 programs have exclusive athletic dorms. https://hailfloridahail.com/2019/06/16/florida-athletics-university-plans-overhaul-athletics-dorms/ https://www.kansascity.com/sports/college/big-12/university-of-kansas/article104426576.html Not aware that any FCS program has one.
  9. The next four are against Oakland, who has won like 15 of the last 17 and homered in their last 17 games. Last year, the A’s tore up competition in the 2nd half after being a mediocre 1st half team
  10. sioux24/7

2019 Season

150 years of college football. Across all of the NCAA D1 at least.
  11. Nine unearned runs in two games against a bad team. Sometimes it's not if you lose, but how you lose. It's embarrassing to lose two games at home against any bad team in that way. I know the baseball season is a marathon and not a sprint, but I just hope they're not running out of gas.
  12. Forum Communications will be implementing paywalls for all their sites in the near future. I get that newspapers should receive income, but paywalls are rarely the answer.
  13. I will be there tomorrow for UND night poor House prior anybody else going? havent been to the dome for a while
  14. UNDBIZ

2019 Season

What is the 150 patch for?
  15. SiouxFan100

2018 Season

Frustrating year but I still had fun
  16. This 7 game home stand will tell us a lot.
  17. SWSiouxMN

2019 Season

Kuska and Mollberg were two of a few what ifs that came to mind during my time on campus Both still don't top Brekke however
  18. Get to August 1st then get back to me. However, I think the boys need a bit of a wakeup call.
  19. I hope things turn out The twins are very normal now i am not stressed out on how Any professional team does hate to see a team choke though i hope this ya just a bump in the road but the history of Minnesota teams is littered with disappointment
  20. Yesterday
  21. The twins were the breakaway in the Tour de France and Cleveland is the peloton
  22. Cleveland looking to close to 4 games back against pitiful Detroit tonight.
  23. I've been waiting for Rosario to drop one of those eventually with how lackadaisical he is with catching routine fly balls in the outfield. Bad baserunning, bad in the field, bullpen sucks other than Rodgers.....here comes Cleveland.
  24. Our three recruits at the lions all star game represented well. heres hoping for a fun season
  25. Wilbur

2019 Season

I was told that cheap shot was a football play.
  1. Load more activity