SiouxSports.com Forum

shep

Members
  • Last visited

• Days Won

Recent Profile Visitors

6,006 profile views

shep's Achievements

1. Alas, as with all things in life, Cyndy Lauper was right: Money changes everything
  2. I think you’re right
  3. I was one who wanted Hak out. I still believe that had he stayed on as coach there would not have been a Natty. Call it bad luck, a hot goalie, but something ALWAYS got in the way of a Title.
  4. Got a new big guy Montre Samuels Parker 6’0. 270 DL
  5. An article at the Athletic last week described the drive for the top 70 teams in one class with the next 60 in a lower level with the best of them able to move up like in Euro soccer relegation. All players would be in a union and get paid. Not sure where all the money comes from but the SEC, Big 10 and other conferences refuse to join the talks. Mainly due to the monstrous TV contracts they have now. But, all of them seem to recognize they can not keep up the money race and something has to give.
  6. I’m a big fan of Hunt. Hoping he gets more touches.
  7. Demers like Schiller are State Champs and will always compete. Great to get her here
  8. A bunch of offers today. Twitter has all of them.
  9. Great culture at Mayville
  10. shep

Bubba Extended

If you're recounting bad playoff games, last year's Defensive play has to be considered.
  11. From all indications, he's not coming back, but why wouldn't you want him?
  12. shep

Bubba Extended

I'm grateful for not being 0-12 but if that's the standard around here it's bad news. I like a 7 win team but please dear God, give me one Playoff W by next year. PLEASE!