SiouxSports.com Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Heaven help us all if that doomsday scenario comes to fruition.
  3. Done with him, he leaves after great support from UND his freshman year, sits for two years, grovels back, then leaves again. Really have to wonder what kind of an education he is getting for his future. Seems to be all about him.
  4. I don’t think BU was all that impressive either. Super top heavy. Gophs will expose that.
  5. Wonder if it will be enough to surpass Alston and FCOA that he was getting here?
  6. Or Denver as the team who would hot goalie someone to win.
  7. Not so crazy crazy thoughts for Friday: - MTU has a goalie. That's not enough. BC hangs at least a handful. - Bucky has a goalie, but Q in their backyard ... first goal wins. You don't want to be chasing in this one. - Western comes out devil-may-care flying and stuns Sparty. - 2.5 penalties. UND goes over that and it's a long night.
  8. Who had the Gophers as the counter-punching capitalize on your errors team.
  9. Bingo. Survival mode with cable cutters. Cable will have a short lifespan. You will have internet and 4 or 5 apps. ESPN+, MidcoSports+, no hockey app for me or twins, CBSsports. Maybe one other. No more midco. Sign of the times.
  10. I'm looking forward to the new wrinkles in our offense. fingers crossed on defense improvement.
  11. Today
  12. Was NOT impressed with BU. And, I thought it was the Mavs game. Outplayed the rodents for long stretches, made some very costly mistakes. Especially the second goal. I had just stated to my wife ‘can’t do that!’ (On the failure behind the net) and *boom* in the back of the net!!!
  13. Same. If I'm 7-0 heading into the 730 pm game........
  14. Hopefully BU takes care of that issue tomorrow.
  15. This has got to be as dead on here as it's ever been during spring ball
  16. Gophers will be hard to beat if they make it to St. Paul.
  17. Seemed like all of Minny's goals were a result of a bad Mav turnover in their own zone. Welcome to big boy hockey!
  18. Don't blame the barista! You're already stupid enough to pay $7 for a cup of coffee with a little cream in it - who's the real tool?* * - HINT - it's you!
  19. Don’t see much of a move up for Tyree with those schools what kind of NIL would be available ,someone was in his ear
  20. More like to grab Northern Colorado if at thomas were willing for Summit League football. Denver might whine a little but they are a logical travel partner for other sports and it might reignite their football program.
  21. She wasn't going to stay in ND much longer. Has the potential to be biggest sports media star to come out of the state since Lauren Shehadi.
  22. Four for four after day 1. Good start.
  23. Yeah the guy who blew a tire has to be totally bummed. Feel for him
  24. It’s more so the third turnover I somewhat feel bad for the Omaha player that lost edge.
  25. I almost feel bad for Mavpuck lady....almost.....
  1. Load more activity