SiouxSports.com Forum

FREE SIOUXROCK

7>4

Rumor has it that the "Rock" has been banned. Say it ain't so. I find this hard to believe since I still see where Yellow Stain, Nacho Man, Worthless and the other Rodent lovers are posting without restriction. Siouxrocks only crime is his/her/its undying love from the Fighting Sioux and his/her/its inability to type or formulate a rationale thought. I, for one, will not eat until all restrictions on the Rock are lifted. Come on, who's with me?:)

FREE THE ROCK, FREE THE ROCK, FREE THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I agree even though you insulted me like that. I feel that noone should be censored even if they are borderline retarded like siouxrock. say it ain't so. Free siouxrock and just because I'm a rodent lover as you put doesn't mean I should be banned either. I would like to have intelligent conversations on this board about hockey, but I keep running into people like you who are not intelligent and are only spiteful.

Yellowdog, I have to say that I see where you are picking up the criticism(s). You are on a post where many think/live/bleed/excrete green! I've seen many handle's biting at your existence on this site, but I have to give you credit, you keep coming back, and you have something to say!

With that said, I am a die-hard Sioux fan, and don't follow the Gophers, mainly because they are the biggest nemesis (based on home team pride, I guess). However, in the "sweet 16", they looked awesome...home team crowd or not. They looked deep, aggressive, and controlled. I don't know what happened this year to our Sioux, but I have my speculations. However, I think the Gophers look good right now, and (swallowing my pride) I have to say that I think they will do well. I too have bashed Gopher fans, when they come on this site to belittle our boys, but from what I've read on your post's, I think that you are fairly partial. Don't know if this has anything to do with anything, but I thought it should be said. Plus, I'm hoping that this will give me a check in the "credit" column, in case a Gopher fan ever comes to this site to belittle our boys, and I have to write a retaliation!

I think my IQ went up 14 points when I saw siouxrock was banned ;)

I will miss the dribble though... occaisionally ?he? made a good point.

Hopper: You're ok by me. I don't get over upset at people saying negative things about the Gophers. Good teams draw significant heat, and good teams also have some arrogant fans start flying out of the word work and ask for what they get. I think a lot of Gopher fans reap what they sow. :)

He did not, so his posting privileges have been revoked for now.

It looks temporary to me...I'm sure he'll be back. I got a good chuckle out of him too, but it got old sometimes. Maybe in his time off, he'll take a typing course... :)

An unnamed Sioux fan poster posts a fact (as evidenced by Chad Roberg not showing up in official stats) on POI and gets banned from POI.

An unnamed Sioux fan posts things like this "intelligent post" (scroll a little, first post) and Gopher fans are in an uproar over banning them (from the SiouxSports board no less)?

Me thinks you doth protest too much.

I would like to have intelligent conversations on this board about hockey, but I keep running into people like you who are not intelligent and are only spiteful.

Like this little nugget of intellligence?

"I know who's fans are not going to be at this or last year's frozen four. psst--it's the sioux's. You know why, because their teams stunk and didn't make it. There were plenty of gopher fans at the game last week. As for the regional at the ralph. I was wondering why it would be full of sioux fans. You are all closet gopher fans aren't you. The gophers are the host school at Mariucci west that year, not the sioux. The sioux won't even be in the tournament, they will lose both games to Canisius that year and be out of it by November."

7>4, I'm staying neutral, but where are you coming from? In your first post on this thread, you are referring to the Gophers as "Rodents", and saying that "Yellow Stain" (I'm assuming, yellowdog) should be banned for being a Gopher fan. Yet in your last post, you seem to be anti-Sioux? I'm not looking for confrontation by any means, but I really enjoy reading this forum for some reason, and I am confused by your stance?

Personally, I get a little upset when I read something from a Gopher fan that goes against the proud Sioux, but often don't say anything (as anyone can see by my duration on this site vs. my # of posts). But, I have to say, they...the Gopher fans...bring something appealing to this site. I have never reacted to any one of their posts on a whim, but read it, analyze it, search my true feelings, and if I feel that it was worthy of a comment, I write what I feel should be said. However, your post saying that "Rodent" fans should be banned, yet in the last post I read you seem to be anti-Sioux....repetitive I know, but I am confused.

Always a Sioux fan, but I give credit where credit is due....I'd like to credit your thoughts, but, again to be repetitive, I am confused by what you have posted. Please advise!

Last mention: I think it was the goon that came up with 7>4, referring to the number of championships, is this how you are interpretting it as well?

Hopper, he's 7>4 isn't being anti-Sioux with that comment, but rather quoting/commenting on something that a Gopher fan (I can't remember which) had stated in an earlier post. 7>4 is actually making fun of Yellowdog, so there is no need to be confused.

Smile on :)

Go Sioux!

Sorry for the confusion. I should have attributed the quote to yellowdog. My whole point in starting the thread was to point out that Siouxrock should not have been banned for his repeated "Gopher Sucks" replys or any of his other misspelled drivel. Most were in response to some Gopher fan trashing the Sioux and no worse that some posts by Gopher fans that do nothing but to degrade our boys in green. Don't get me wrong, I don't think any Gopher fan should be banned either. A number of them provide some good comments on hockey and appear to be knowledgable fans. Others come only to bash the Sioux, the Ralph, Grand Forks or anything else to try and stir the pot. That's their choice. Let's face it, they have something to brag about the last few years and there was a lot of pent up stuff from 1979. I just find it funny that yellowdog gets offended at the backlash he receives after his anti-Sioux rants. What does he expect?

Enough on that. Hopefully we got a couple of great hockey games to watch today.

LONG LIVE THE FIGHTING SIOUX.

I cannot take credit for the 7>4. Got it from Goon's tagline. Here's hoping I don't have to change it until next year when it goes to 8>4.

C'mon! UNH will beat the Gophers. I admit, they (Gophers) look great right now, but I think UNH will pull it out! IF the Gophers win, good for them! However, UNH remembers the Maine game, and have a desire to proceed to victory!

7>4, Sorry, I do apologize! No need to explain yourself, as after I read leifolson's post, I knew that I stood TOTALLY corrected! Just glad to be a part of the forum!

GO SIOUX in 2004!