SiouxSports.com Forum

Bubble Hockey Clash

petey23

I'm hoping Blais is down by 3 midway through the third and Woog calls a time out to quiet the crowd..

Is there any way to pull the goalie in bubble hockey?

If one of Blais' freshmen defensemen takes a penalty, can he just skate right out of the bubble?

they said on the radio -it's at 6:30 on Friday

Doors open at 6:00 on Friday night. The grudge match will be at center ice at 6:30. They are going to have at least 1 camera on the game and play by play so you can sit in your regular seat and watch the action on the big screens.

Doors open at 6:00 on Friday night. The grudge match will be at center ice at 6:30. They are going to have at least 1 camera on the game and play by play so you can sit in your regular seat and watch the action on the big screens.

Also, $2 green beer for 30 minutes after the doors open, to get properly tuned for the bubble action. Wooger will likely down at least $20 worth before the action begins.

This is kind of off topic, but does anyone remember the old U.S.A vs. U.S.S.R bubble hockey game? The Circus arcade in Grand Forks used to have one and there is one in Dickinson at the local community center/restaurant/bowling alley. If your opponent hogs the puck behind the net for too long, there is this button you can push up to three times that makes booing noises. It's just a classic, classic piece of Cold War/Sports memorobilia. I'd like to get a hold of one of those as a collectors item/toy.

This is kind of off topic, but does anyone remember the old U.S.A vs. U.S.S.R bubble hockey game? The Circus arcade in Grand Forks used to have one and there is one in Dickinson at the local community center/restaurant/bowling alley. If your opponent hogs the puck behind the net for too long, there is this button you can push up to three times that makes booing noises. It's just a classic, classic piece of Cold War/Sports memorobilia. I'd like to get a hold of one of those as a collectors item/toy.

Here's everything you'd ever want to know about Chexx hockey.

http://www.marvin3m.com/arcade/chexx.htm

I actually have one of the Chexx tables with USA vs. USSR. I've been toying with the idea of getting rid of it. If you are serious, drop me a PM.