29 Peter Mannino

1 Marc Cheverie

30 Eddie Guinn

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What is scary abou this Denver team is that both those first and third lines can score, so it becomes a tough task trying to shut down two scoring lines. I'm actually pretty familiar with that first line since I watched all three of those guys play before the WCHA, all three being extremly talented players. Another key will be creating many scoring opportunities and throwing many shots at Manino, since his numbers right now are next to none. Especially with Manino, I think they need to look at throwing many shots at him and getting some rebound goals.

does anyone know why frattin is on the fourth line? the nice thing is we have fire power on all four lines. i want to see what davidson brings to the table. lets go sioux! ohio state up 2-0 on #2 michigan in the third, looks like their 12 game win streak will end tonight. LETS GO SIOUX! LETS GO SIOUX!

Hard to say. Hak said he was going to change some things up, so I'm sure this is part of it. Same with Davidson playing instead of Zajac. Davidson has earned ice time, and let's hope for a good first game for him.

Hard to say. Hak said he was going to change some things up, so I'm sure this is part of it. Same with Davidson playing instead of Zajac. Davidson has earned ice time, and let's hope for a good first game for him.

At worst, it is a lateral move because Zajac wasn't giving us much night in and night out.

At worst, it is a lateral move because Zajac wasn't giving us much night in and night out.

agree with you there, nice to see the big guy get a shot. was kind of thinking radke or forney might take miller or martens spot? need to come out flying, sounds like the coaches think our team speed may give du trouble. LETS GO SIOUX!