SiouxSports.com Forum

Figthing Sioux Coaches' Show

PCM

Disclaimer: This is a summary of the weekly Fighting Sioux Coaches Show. It is NOT a verbatim transcript of the show. Comments by the show's hosts and the coaches are paraphrased to the best of the author's ability and are NOT direct quotes. This summary contains selected highlights from the show and is NOT a comprehensive account of all topics covered or discussed. This broadcast summary represents the interpretation of the author and is not associated in any manner with SiouxSports.com, the University of North Dakota or US College Hockey Online. This summary MAY NOT BE REPRODUCED without the expressed written permission of the author.

From the Green Mill, Tim Hennessy and Scott Swygman are the hosts with Sioux hockey coach Dave Hakstol.

TH: It sure seems like it

Edited by PCM

Thanks PCM. Hope Prp sees this. I'm sure he needs a little pick me up as he's healing.

A recent example is Mike Prpich who at the time really had nothing going on. Brad Berry and I watched him at a tournament. He was a good hockey player with a North Dakota mentality who ended up playing a big role in our program.

so if martens plays one night, who plays the other night? radke or forney, or does davidson get a shot? or if genoway stays up front, does radke take jones' spot one night? will be interesting to see. i thought the comment about being pissed about the mich st. coaches comment was classic. apparently they forgot about the ass kicking to start the season :lol:

I like that Hakstol is not guarding his comments quite as closely has he has in the past. Hearing him say he's ticked off about Comley saying Miami is a much better team is fun to read.

Hopefully the team is ready to play Friday night. It always seems to me that you don't quite know how a team is going to play coming off a bye week.

I like that Hakstol is not guarding his comments quite as closely has he has in the past. Hearing him say he's ticked off about Comley saying Miami is a much better team is fun to read.

That's awesome. Hak is the man. I think his stoicism has faded a bit over his tenure due to all the BS he has to put up with, but I like both sides. Sioux made State look like fools, but whatever, I guess you have to give some credit to Miami. However, I bet Miami will go down early in the tournament to a WCHA or Hockey East school. Look at the quality WCHA schools beating up on each other compared to three teams beating up crappy teams in the CCHA.

Let's get 4 points this weekend, and maybe a shutout or two from our legendary netminder!!!