SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX GOPHER TIX

AZSIOUX

Yeah I'm lookin for some too.... 2 for both nights, and am willing to PAY $$$$$$$$.... lower OR Upper, doesn't matter

BLOWS WHISTLE - timeout, make your own thread :sad: i am just looking for some extras for some buds so hit me up first with any lowers out there and sioux yeah yeah can take the scraps :D:)

and whats your definition of $$$ :lol:

Yeah I'm lookin for some too.... 2 for both nights, and am willing to PAY $$$$$$$$.... lower OR Upper, doesn't matter

What is the going rate for ticket during this series? I have upper deck tickets but I wouldn't sell mine for under 100.00 a piece each.

What is the going rate for ticket during this series? I have upper deck tickets but I wouldn't sell mine for under 100.00 a piece each.

exactly, the price is very high for this series. i have seen upper levels sold for 175.00 a pair. lowers for anything higher than that for a pair if you hit the right area with the right people to sell them

BLOWS WHISTLE - timeout, make your own thread :sad: i am just looking for some extras for some buds so hit me up first with any lowers out there and sioux yeah yeah can take the scraps

and whats your definition of $$$

:) I'm getting mine for some friends too.... They're Gopher fans though, so I don't care how much they have to pay me back :D

I think they would take uppers for as much as you want for them, that's what I was goin for anyways.... Leave the lowers for Sioux fans!!

:) I'm getting mine for some friends too.... They're Gopher fans though, so I don't care how much they have to pay me back :lol:

I think they would take uppers for as much as you want for them, that's what I was goin for anyways.... Leave the lowers for Sioux fans!!

well you just screwed your gopher friends out of tickets or at least tripled the price for anyone who contacts youon this board :sad:

exactly, the price is very high for this series. i have seen upper levels sold for 175.00 a pair. lowers for anything higher than that for a pair if you hit the right area with the right people to sell them

I know somebody who sold his upper levels (end of the ice - 4 rows from the top) for $200 a pair.

I know somebody who sold his upper levels (end of the ice - 4 rows from the top) for $200 a pair.

Heck, I would sell the four upperbowl I have for Friday and Saturday for $65 each, although Friday's tickets are 2 and 2 in two different locations.