SiouxSports.com Forum

Anyone like Music ?

Fetch

everyone knows the this is the most rockingest rock band http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseacti...videoid=6145939

Lived in Bek with a kid from Atlanta that said he knew the Robinson boys. Not sure if it was true, but it sounded pretty cool. He also told us he knew the guys in Drivin' & Cryin'. :lol:

Here's one of my all time favorite cover songs. The last "live" song they ever did. :D

I saw Quiet Riot open up for Loverboy at the ND state fair in about 85? Quiet Riot had a short set as they were booed off the stage in about their 3rd song. Without a doubt the worst live band I have ever seen and I am counting every bar band I have seen over the years. they were absolutely horrible.

I saw Dr. Hook and the Medicine Show ("On the Cover of Rolling Stone") at SDSU's Frost Arena in the mid-70s. All the band members were drunk and/or stoned out of their minds. It was funny at first, but after a while when they couldn't make it through a single song without forgetting the words, it felt like a complete rip-off.

Dave I thought the same way at 1st - But the more you hear it, you realize they took it to a new place & the rawness of it has a appeal. I like how rock keeps evolving

QR was never one I overly cared for or paid for (different strokes) :lol:

what % of music was heavily influenced by substances ? (Legal or otherwise) in all genres ?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What was the best concert anyone has ever seen? I am going with Warren Zevon at the Orpheum in Minneapolis in 1982. Followed by Springsteen in 1984 or the Eagles in 1978 on their Hotel california tour.

"Michael Nesmith - Cruisin'" look in youtube for this song.

What was the best concert anyone has ever seen? I am going with Warren Zevon at the Orpheum in Minneapolis in 1982. Followed by Springsteen in 1984 or the Eagles in 1978 on their Hotel california tour.

"Michael Nesmith - Cruisin'" look in youtube for this song.

Dave Matthews and Friends at Allstate Arena

U2 at the United Center (You can get it on DVD now)