SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ MICHIGAN TECH

AZSIOUX

• Replies 334
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

und-med.gifVS mtu.gif

Time to get 2 points.........Will there be any lineup changes..................Lets score some goals tonight...........

thebigdugoallightsthatwealllov.gif

I want to see the Sioux crash the net hard, take the puck to the net, hell if Radke is going to be out there taking penalties give him a job to do, put him in the goalies kitchen. :lol::sad: Make it not fun to play the Sioux, time to show the MTU fans they are full of hot air and our team is not over-rated.

I would love to see Finley pound someone tonight, wait a minute (check that ;) )

Wait till next week so I can see it live. :D

4 goals in the last 3 games (8 periods) is not the offensive production UND should be getting with the talent and depth they have. UND needs to put a minimum of 4 on the board tonight and with JPL playing solid--SIOUX 5 LEGO BUILDERS 2

4 goals in the last 3 games (8 periods) is not the offensive production UND should be getting with the talent and depth they have. UND needs to put a minimum of 4 on the board tonight and with JPL playing solid--SIOUX 5 LEGO BUILDERS 2

i hear ya but could care less how many goals we score right now as we were all over them in the third last night and couldnt put it in the net. just score enough to win but i as well wouldnt mind seeing a nice breakout in goals. this goalie tonight for tech is damn good as well so keep shooting the puck, ya never know what type of bounces you will get!

i hear ya but could care less how many goals we score right now as we were all over them in the third last night and couldnt put it in the net. just score enough to win but i as well wouldnt mind seeing a nice breakout in goals. this goalie tonight for tech is damn good as well so keep shooting the puck, ya never know what type of bounces you will get!

Exactly. We didn't get many bounces last night, but you can't blame the loss on that. When you do good things, you tend to get some bounces your way too. When you don't perform well, nothing seems to go right, and that's pretty much the summary of last night.

This is odd. I just went to open the radio feed for the pre-game, and there's a link to the VIDEO of the game on the SIOUX site. I'm going to feel like a real moron (not the first time) if this link was there last night and I gave $12 bucks to the engineering kids college.

Anybody shed some light on this? I guess we'll see if it works when the game starts.

This is odd. I just went to open the radio feed for the pre-game, and there's a link to the VIDEO of the game on the SIOUX site. I'm going to feel like a real moron (not the first time) if this link was there last night and I gave $12 bucks to the engineering kids college.

Anybody shed some light on this? I guess we'll see if it works when the game starts.

yeah i saw that as well.i didnt see it last night though when i logged into the sioux radio feed. who knows. i guess we will find out. i cant see tech sharing that as they know most sioux viewers would have paid already through the sioux site. im guessing its an error.

Interesting. It wasn't available last night. I wonder if they worked out some deal with Tech? I guess we'll find out at game time if the game is available. I would have still spent the money to see last night's game.

I hope sioux redefine 'powerhouse' tonight. At least two of the leaders of the team better step up and make some key plays and/or goals. Something needs to happen tonight to give me a better feel of how good are team is suppose to be, cause right now, having a bunch of our 'verterans' back, doesn't mean squat.

I'd like to see the Sioux get two or three goals in the first period to force the Huskies to open up and play our style of hockey.

exactly and thats done by getting the first couple goals and changing the tempo. if we dont then we will have to just score 1 more than them if they bottle it up. lets get 1 or 2 early boys!!

How do I get windows media player to open up from both sites? I guess a better way to word it is, how do I watch the MTU video and listen to Sioux radio. Tried like H-E-doulble hockey sticks to get it to work last night, but nothing.

Just open both sites and click on the appropriate link. Two separate media players will start playing. If I'm listening to TH, I'll mute the video volume, so they don't blend. It's pretty easy to figure out.