SiouxSports.com Forum

Group tickets for Sconny?

Frontroguy

Just wondering if anyone got group seating for the Sioux Sconny game in Madison? I am curious as to where they put you, and if you got a discount.

Hmm, I guess I will take that for a "no" :angry: Got mine for the Badger series with the Gophers, and am looking forward to it as it is always a good trip.

Just thought I would compare seats etc..

I'm waiting for the single game tickets to become available on Sept. 24.

I am surprised that no one here has a groupl big enough to get the group tickets. A few years ago, I split some 4 paks with a couple of Sioux Groups. Worked out pretty well. Now you have to buy 5 tickets, and nobody else travels to Sconny like the Gopher fans and your squad.

Good luck!

I am surprised that no one here has a groupl big enough to get the group tickets. A few years ago, I split some 4 paks with a couple of Sioux Groups. Worked out pretty well. Now you have to buy 5 tickets, and nobody else travels to Sconny like the Gopher fans and your squad.

Good luck!

I want to go if anyone else is interested....also, Michigan and Wisconsin play football that same Saturday, and Packers vs. Vikes at Lambeau on Sunday. It'll be a great sports weekend in Wisconsin.