sioux7>5

Jerseys

2,000 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, UNDSioux23 said:

This is 2009-2011

gleason 10-11.jpg

This is 2011-2012

gleason 11-12.jpg

Thank you so much! And I guess I didn't really need to ask about the green jerseys...

On an interesting side note the WCHA and Reebok patches were moved.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, UNDisputed said:

Thank you so much! And I guess I didn't really need to ask about the green jerseys...

On an interesting side note the WCHA and Reebok patches were moved.

Yep, if you want to look at other jerseys front and back go ahead and check out my site:

http://northdakotahockey.weebly.com
 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, UNDSioux23 said:

Yep, if you want to look at other jerseys front and back go ahead and check out my site:

http://northdakotahockey.weebly.com
 

Cool site! I think I looked at it a while ago...

Are those Bayda and Hale green jerseys game worn? The outline on "SIOUX" and the name/numbers on the back look different.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, UNDisputed said:

Cool site! I think I looked at it a while ago...

Are those Bayda and Hale green jerseys game worn? The outline on "SIOUX" and the name/numbers on the back look different.

All of them are game worn except for those in the "others" tab

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, UND1983 said:

Why is hockey different?

Its a personal perspective thing and I have, to be honest, I generally could care less about basketball. I personally prefer the older typeface I think it has a more timeless college look where as the new typeface looks like something off 1990's digital watch, it looks like it's trying to be futuristic which makes it dated and cheesy. Again my personal opinion.

2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

Well I suppose they could round out the top and bottom to make it similar to the current jersey.  I'd much rather see it like the basketball and create a consistent look across multiple sports.

ND.jpg

Sorry, ArchyAlum11, but the tri-color black outlined in white outlined in green on 3" letters doesn't really work for me.

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think we can all agree that the new jerseys need to not have so many stripes.  Especially the home ones!!  

jersey.jpg

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2017 at 9:44 AM, Siouxperfan7 said:

I think we can all agree that the new jerseys need to not have so many stripes.  Especially the home ones!!  

jersey.jpg

totally agree....stripes everywhere!!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎4‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 9:44 AM, Siouxperfan7 said:

I think we can all agree that the new jerseys need to not have so many stripes.  Especially the home ones!!  

jersey.jpg

I don't mind the stripes on the sweater by itself, it's when they add the socks.... :ohmy:

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/28/2017 at 9:44 AM, Siouxperfan7 said:

I think we can all agree that the new jerseys need to not have so many stripes.  Especially the home ones!!  

jersey.jpg

i forgot how bad those looked with black breezers instead of the green

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hope they go back to basics and make it a simple look, like this, in regards to the shoulder and striping.  

jersey.png

1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Siouxperfan7 said:

I hope they go back to basics and make it a simple look, like this, in regards to the shoulder and striping.  

jersey.png

As much as I like their orange jersey, Edmonton's blues are WAY better.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

As much as I like their orange jersey, Edmonton's blues are WAY better.  

 

IMG_3826.JPG

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello,

I am looking for a home and away blank from the 1986 to 1990 era.  Would anyone have some info on manufacturers?

Thanks,

NA

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Navy Airedale said:

Hello,

I am looking for a home and away blank from the 1986 to 1990 era.  Would anyone have some info on manufacturers?

Thanks,

NA

I have a green CCM replica from that era - sure wish I would have bucked out the day after graduation and just bought the white one too.  

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, MafiaMan said:

I have a green CCM replica from that era - sure wish I would have bucked out the day after graduation and just bought the white one too.  

I've got a white CCM replica with Scott DUB and #19 sewn on.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, UNDSioux23 said:

I've got a white CCM replica with Scott DUB and #19 sewn on.

Were the green Blackhawks always nameplate-less?  I only recall names on the back of the home whites in that era. 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Were the green Blackhawks always nameplate-less?  I only recall names on the back of the home whites in that era. 

I believe so

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Were the green Blackhawks always nameplate-less?  I only recall names on the back of the home whites in that era. 

 

4 minutes ago, UNDSioux23 said:

I believe so

That's s my recollection too.  They went with the generic NORTH DAKOTA jerseys in 1993 (I think).  By 1997, nameplates were on the away greens too.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, MafiaMan said:

 

That's s my recollection too.  They went with the generic NORTH DAKOTA jerseys in 1993 (I think).  By 1997, nameplates were on the away greens too.

 

 

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

 

That's s my recollection too.  They went with the generic NORTH DAKOTA jerseys in 1993 (I think).  By 1997, nameplates were on the away greens too.

The other thing I wonder about, is they went to the Geo in the 95-96 season yet when they played Boston in 95 all the replays of Travis Roy getting hurt the Sioux were wearing the North Dakota jerseys...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, UNDSioux23 said:

The other thing I wonder about, is they went to the Geo in the 95-96 season yet when they played Boston in 95 all the replays of Travis Roy getting hurt the Sioux were wearing the North Dakota jerseys...

Are you sure geometrics weren't 1996-1997?  The BU game in October of 1995 was with the generic NORTH DAKOTA jerseys - with nameplates.

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, MafiaMan said:

Are you sure geometrics weren't 1996-1997?  The BU game in October of 1995 was with the generic NORTH DAKOTA jerseys - with nameplates.

Unless, they played their first 6 road games and then introduced the new Geo at home and then wore the green Geo on the road at the end of November?  I have a game worn Vig 95-96 and I know another guy has a game worn Mitani 95-96...

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, UNDSioux23 said:

Unless, they played their first 6 road games and then introduced the new Geo at home and then wore the green Geo on the road at the end of November?  I have a game worn Vig 95-96 and I know another guy has a game worn Mitani 95-96...

That's very possible!

0

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now