SiouxSports.com Forum

BC/Northeasten weekend

Povey18

For those that are going to the BC/Northeasten weekend how are you getting tickets? I have called the BC ticket office and they have know clue. Northeasten does sell single game tickets September 4th. Is the best way to got through UND boxoffice or is there a better way. I applied for tickets through UND but am I guaranteed? Can you just go and expect to get tickets?

For those that are going to the BC/Northeasten weekend how are you getting tickets? I have called the BC ticket office and they have know clue. Northeasten does sell single game tickets September 4th. Is the best way to got through UND boxoffice or is there a better way. I applied for tickets through UND but am I guaranteed? Can you just go and expect to get tickets?
UND is given X amount of tickets for this type of event. Sorry, I'm not positive which area sells them, FSC, the Alumni Assoc. or UND ticket office. Call the ticket office at the Ralph; they'll have the correct info for you or at least will be able to direct you to the right source.

I am still having problems finding tickets for the series in denver. Ticketmaster either isn't selling anymore or has not started selling them yet at all. Does anyone know whether they have started selling them yet or not?

• 3 weeks later...