SiouxSports.com Forum

Minnestoa Series at the Ralph

LFSPRO

I have upper bowl tickets available for both the Friday and Saturday night's games at the Ralph vs. the Minnesota Gophers on December 7th and 8th.

Forgot about the sale today. Am interested LFSPRO. PM me with location and price.

We are off to Fargo for a welcome home party for Iraq Vets so I will not be able to reply until tomorrow.

Thanks.

NDH

I have upper bowl tickets available for both the Friday and Saturday night's games at the Ralph vs. the Minnesota Gophers on December 7th and 8th.

I am interested if these tickets are still available.

Looking for 2 tickets for each game.

Let me know.

Thank you.

aj1801us@hotmail.com

I think I still have tickets available, waiting to hear from interested parties. Should know shortly, will post again when I know if that is the case.

waiting for reply.....still looking for two tickets for MN series......if not both games, 1 game.

thanks!

aj1801us@hotmail.com

waiting for reply.....still looking for two tickets for MN series......if not both games, 1 game.

thanks!

aj1801us@hotmail.com

I am still waiting to hear from one party to see if they are going to take tickets I have available. I will try to contact them over the weekend so I should know something by Monday.