SiouxSports.com Forum

Looking to Split Sioux Season Tickets

I'm looking for someone willing to split my season ticket package. I currently have two seats in section 314A. Prefer Friday/Saturday night split but willing to entertain all potential offers as to how to split the games up.

Thanks!

I'm looking for someone willing to split my season ticket package. I currently have two seats in section 314A. Prefer Friday/Saturday night split but willing to entertain all potential offers as to how to split the games up.

Thanks!

Are you finally moving to GF or just making the trip up from the cities for home series?

• 2 weeks later...

Are you finally moving to GF or just making the trip up from the cities for home series?

A friend of mine in Fargo has split the package with me the past few seasons. This year, he'd ideally like to go Fridays only, however, I'm willing to sell the entire package at cost if I can't find a taker for Saturday nights only. I am still living in Mpls/St Paul and with my son playing hockey this fall/winter/spring, I don't anticipate I'll have a single weekend that I can get up to Grand Forks. ;)