SiouxSports.com Forum

Countdown Clock

LuvHockey

Every year I get in trouble for this, I've got to put someone else in charge of the countdown :D

I've been working a lot on SiouxSports in the past week, will add this to this list.

No rush Jim, but when do you think you can get the countdown clocks going??

No rush Jim, but when do you think you can get the countdown clocks going??

:ohmy: Same answer, I've been working on SiouxSports.com a lot this week (August always seems to remind me) so should be able to pop it up.

Most efforts have been on the new forum that I've been hinting at for over a year now, I actually hope to switch to it next weekend.

:ohmy: Same answer, I've been working on SiouxSports.com a lot this week (August always seems to remind me) so should be able to pop it up.

Most efforts have been on the new forum that I've been hinting at for over a year now, I actually hope to switch to it next weekend.

Gracias.

switching to vBulletin?