SiouxSports.com Forum

1-3 tickets for sale Sect 315

3 tickets in Sect. 315 row G. Will ship overnight express for free. Will sell tickets at less than we paid. Will split the tickets.

Please E-mail me at Twolt33@aol.com as to discuss the transfer of tickets. When and if you do please(if you don't mind) include you phone#, and I will call you, or I will reply with mine and you can call me.

Please E-mail me at Twolt33@aol.com as to discuss the transfer of tickets. When and if you do please(if you don't mind) include you phone#, and I will call you, or I will reply with mine and you can call me.

Hi,

Let me know what you are interested in for #'s of tickets. I will be up 'til 11:45 pm'ish tonight and then again after 7:00 or so. You can call me at 608-231-3195 tonight or tomorrow until 8:30 am CST or after 9 am at 608-263-6629 and ask for Jill ( I work 9 am til 7 pm). What other info do you need?

Jill

Hi,

Let me know what you are interested in for #'s of tickets. I will be up 'til 11:45 pm'ish tonight and then again after 7:00 or so. You can call me at 608-231-3195 tonight or tomorrow until 8:30 am CST or after 9 am at 608-263-6629 and ask for Jill ( I work 9 am til 7 pm). What other info do you need?

Jill

How much for 2 tickets?

Probably $250. going to be difficult to sell a single. We will mail out also. Includes guide, etc.. Who are you rooting for?

North Dakota, although I now live in Michigan. I miss college hockey. I really hate to drive all the way to Ann Arbor to see U-M play. If it wasn't for Fox sports north where I can catch most of the WCHA action, I would go crazy. I work the midnight shift and won't get off until 9 am your time. I have your numbers, I will call Jill in the morning to touch base. If that doesn't work, I will wait until you get off and try you after 7 pm your time.

North Dakota, although I now live in Michigan. I miss college hockey. I really hate to drive all the way to Ann Arbor to see U-M play. If it wasn't for Fox sports north where I can catch most of the WCHA action, I would go crazy. I work the midnight shift and won't get off until 9 am your time. I have your numbers, I will call Jill in the morning to touch base. If that doesn't work, I will wait until you get off and try you after 7 pm your time.

Call or e-mail as soon as you can to confirm that you want us to save two tickets for you. Are you pretty sure you want them? We will overnight express. Would ask you to use Pay Pal, as that transaction is immediate. If you're taking two, we'll try and post for a single. We get Center Ice on tv, have a son that is nuts about hockey as well, esp. the Red Wings. We're rooting for the Sioux. Thanks. OConnors