SiouxSports.com Forum

2007-2008 ND High School Hockey

riders06

I obviously played for Red River during that 06 season and have talked to my teammates about this subject a lot. The fact was South was just flat out better than us, I'll be the first to admit it. Ask anyone that was in the locker room after the championship and they will tell you that we should have lost by a lot more than we did.

Hopefully people realize that Soohockey15 isn't liked by any of our Red River alumini, he is one of those kids who wishes he could have been out there but just didn't quite have what it took and just can't accept it. It's people like you who give our program a bad name. No wonder so many people across the state are starting to respect programs like South and GPR more than ours.

I would like to apoligize on behalf of the whole Red River program. Don't think this clown can speak for our program.

I have also talked to many members of the team from last year and they said the best team won the state championship. The team you are probably talking that you played for was the Red River JV squad that was average at best. You have no idea what you are talking about and need to quit posting.

• Replies 749
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also talked to many members of the team from last year and they said the best team won the state championship. The team you are probably talking that you played for was the Red River JV squad that was average at best. You have no idea what you are talking about and need to quit posting.

I was obviously talking about the 06 Championship. (That South Won). I thought I made that very clear. Our Red River alumini also don't like Riders06. He was always coming into our locker room after practice and looking for things to post about on here. He never played hockey and if I remember correctly doesn't have a lot of friends.

I again apoligize on behalf of Red River, These two guys were never part of our program and I hope no one thinks this is how our program thinks.

I don't really mind, I'm coming onto a Grand Forks forum, I don't expect much but Red River/Central support to be found here, so when there are reasonable people it's always nice to see. It'll be great to see this beefed up RR team in action, it's just whether they can hold strong through an entire season, which is very hard to do.

Thought Central looked good. They are undersized and have 4 freshman on the team but looked good whoever posted above was either not at the game or doesn't know hockey.

Central beat fargo shanely 6-0 they were up 3-0 for most of the 3rd period they score three quick goals within about the last five minutes. They played FARGO SHANLEY!!! They didnt move the puck well and alot of their so called veterans looked shaky with the puck. Yes I was at the game and I say again Central will struggle this year.

No, soohockey15, you are the tool. lives-to-play-hockey speaks respectfully and articulately, he doesn't come across like a smack talking teenager the way you do.

I feel bad for your kid DaveK simply because he has to be around you growing up. His hockey knowledge will be crushed for life and i suggest you put him in a pair of figure skates because with you at his helm he's on the fast track for failure and a certain fate of mediocrity. Good luck DaveK because i'm done arguing with your sixth-grade education. Hope all goes well and....wait i really don't hope it goes well. Riders 06 ride or die my man.

I feel bad for your kid DaveK simply because he has to be around you growing up. His hockey knowledge will be crushed for life and i suggest you put him in a pair of figure skates because with you at his helm he's on the fast track for failure and a certain fate of mediocrity. Good luck DaveK because i'm done arguing with your sixth-grade education. Hope all goes well and....wait i really don't hope it goes well. Riders 06 ride or die my man.

Really, that's pushing it too far soohockey, personal insults, ok, but don't insult the kids that have nothing to do with the argument.

Despite its immaturity and irrelevance, your argument is very articulate and well put together, for this i commend you. "certain fate of mediocrity"........... gold soohockey15, gold

No, soohockey15, you are the tool. lives-to-play-hockey speaks respectfully and articulately, he doesn't come across like a smack talking teenager the way you do.

Oh my god I actually agree with DaveK on something. :):lol: Your actually spot on in my opinion. Oooops I am feeling a chest pain.

I am just messing with you dave but I do agree with you.

I can't wait for the annual Minot choke job at state. Kind of like Old Faithful, you can always count on it.

I dont know how you expect Minot to choke this year they dont have much talent which showed as them losing to Central 6-1 this past weekend. Central junior Jake Plutowski has 4 goals in 2 games and Casey Purpur a freshman has 3 goals in 2 games.

I am surprised no has started the Arneson is god thread yet?

Wow, you really dislike Pat Arnason. But I'm sure its normal for 40 year old guys like you to hold a grudge against a high school kid...sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Also, pretty impressive grammar skills after what I assume was a long night of becoming overly intoxicated while building up your hatred for a high school kid.

Wow, you really dislike Pat Arnason. But I'm sure its normal for 40 year old guys like you to hold a grudge against a high school kid...sweeeeeeeeeeeet.

Also, pretty impressive grammar skills after what I assume was a long night of becoming overly intoxicated while building up your hatred for a high school kid.

I am sure Pat is a great kid. I sure as heck don't see why everyone thinks he is so great, he has a decent team in front of him. From your reaction I would say your a Red River fan. Mark my word Central Hockey is going to be improved this year and will win more games than last season and be much tougher to beat, no more easy two points. Central also has a great young goalie that will be ready to take the reigns when the senior stumbles.

What the heck happened to him. Wow, good start to the season. 1 Pat Arnason Sr. Saver %0.67 2 6 4 GAA 3.00 66.7 [1 - 0 - 0 ] 14 shots and he let in 2 goals.... Hum...

Edited by Goon

I am sure Pat is a great kid. I sure as heck don't see why everyone thinks he is so great, he has a decent team in front of him. From your reaction I would say your a Red River fan. Mark my word Central Hockey is going to be improved this year and will win more games than last season and be much tougher to beat, no more easy two points. Central also has a great young goalie that will be ready to take the reigns when the senior stumbles.

What the heck happened to him. Wow, good start to the season. 1 Pat Arnason Sr. Saver %0.67 2 6 4 GAA 3.00 66.7 [1 - 0 - 0 ] 14 shots and he let in 2 goals.... Hum...

Yep, after those stats (one game) i'd phone it in on him. His neck must be burnt from that red light. He didn't have the best stats BY FAR in the state last year did he? O wait, he did. And shut up with your cenral stuff...just shut up

Yep, after those stats (one game) i'd phone it in on him. His neck must be burnt from that red light. He didn't have the best stats BY FAR in the state last year did he? O wait, he did. And shut up with your cenral stuff...just shut up

You are just getting more mature by the day aren't you.

How well do you think GPR will do this year? I am grad from Grafton and think they will do good depending on how the goalie deal plays out. Not to sure on our goalie situation yet...

I could say how well I expect him to do, which isn't much. But I think you'll see how the goalie will do once they face a team that has an offensive line that can pick corners and make passes. GPR will have to put on a disgusting offensive show this year to compete at the top, imo.