SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ SCSU

AZSIOUX

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

But, the harsh words of those fair weather fans still seem pretty fresh in my mind. If I remember correctly, there was talk that the coach wasn't quite up to the job, the DOT line (props to AZSioux ONLY) couldn't score and should be broken up, our freshman class just plain sucked and we would be lucky to make the WCHA playoffs. I think there was quite a bit more, but who wants to dwell, we'll open the doors to the band wagon and let them all back on again.

Tooling through the posts on the thread and this one caught my eye.

mygarske -- Don't fret! Yeah, the DOT line is producing and our freshmen are slowly turning it around BUT...

There is a poster on Schlossman's blog that is still calling for Hakstol's firing.

Though everyone is playing well, there are still posters clinging to the hope that Hakstol will pack Finley and Lee's bags.

So, the "fair weather" is still alive and well.

By the way: Finley gets 3 assists tonight. Lee with another assist. Gosh. I can't wait for Marto and Blood come in next fall so we can bench these two bums. :lol:

Nice game tonight. By the way, Lammy, try to keep the five hole closed? K?

Tooling through the posts on the thread and this one caught my eye.

mygarske -- Don't fret! Yeah, the DOT line is producing and our freshmen are slowly turning it around BUT...

There is a poster on Schlossman's blog that is still calling for Hakstol's firing.

Though everyone is playing well, there are still posters clinging to the hope that Hakstol will pack Finley and Lee's bags.

So, the "fair weather" is still alive and well.

By the way: Finley gets 3 assists tonight. Lee with another assist. Gosh. I can't wait for Marto and Blood come in next fall so we can bench these two bums. :lol:

Nice game tonight. By the way, Lammy, try to keep the five hole closed? K?

Wow, it just never ends does it? I was trying to keep the real biting edge off my sarcasm, but you can't account for that kind of desire to be pessimistic about