SiouxSports.com Forum

rumor mill

extremerouge

I heard two rumors this last week. first at the North-Grafton play-in game, I heard that Narveson was going to transfer to Fargo South. I also heard recently that Galbreath seperated his shoulder in the championship game against South when he attempted to check Logan Doeden. Does anyone know if either of these are true and if Galbreath can play this weekend?

I heard two rumors this last week. first at the North-Grafton play-in game, I heard that Narveson was going to transfer to Fargo South. I also heard recently that Galbreath seperated his shoulder in the championship game against South when he attempted to check Logan Doeden. Does anyone know if either of these are true and if Galbreath can play this weekend?

From what I have heard, Galbreath is out indefinatly. This looks like a huge blow to the riders.

There is a rumor that Tanner Hills from Grafton got hurt and I was just wondering if anybody knows if this is true or not. If it is that would be a big loss for Grafton. Tanner is a very good player and one to watch for. Rumor is he got hurt reffing a Bantam game, which would have had to been either Sunday or Monday, as he was playing Thurs-Sat.

There is a rumor that Tanner Hills from Grafton got hurt and I was just wondering if anybody knows if this is true or not. If it is that would be a big loss for Grafton. Tanner is a very good player and one to watch for. Rumor is he got hurt reffing a Bantam game, which would have had to been either Sunday or Monday, as he was playing Thurs-Sat.

Well that was dumb of him if he did really get hurt.

Galbreath is fine...he will be playing at state

All Galbreath did was bruise his shoulder and Red River didn't want to risk anything. He will be playing this weekend. Another rumor that I heard was that Danny Wurden is heading to Omaha Sunday morning to finish out the season with the Lancers.

wait a minute...the real argus leader? I would love to get his autograph, i cant imagine the price of that on Ebay. I believe Wurden is going to Sioux City, not Omaha.

I had heard Omaho was the team of interest as well. That is second hand information, however. It won't be long until we know for sure.

wait a minute...the real argus leader? I would love to get his autograph, i cant imagine the price of that on Ebay. I believe Wurden is going to Sioux City, not Omaha.

oh and the new texas roadhouse opened on monday i heard sam hellekson one of red rivers BIGGEST fans is working there has anyone heard any new information on this

You may want to check Sioux City's roster before you say he's going to Omaha.

http://www.musketeershockey.com/roster.asp

I'm glad someone so patiently waited until I posted something that was incorrect, and corrected me. Such is a rare occasion, you should be given an award. Anyway, I didn't say as a matter of fact he was going to Omaha, just what I had heard, and said it was second hand information.

But enjoy the time while it lasts, I'm not wrong often.

I sell hockey equipmetn to many riders including galbreath. When he came in the other today (u can tell cuz all of them wear RR coats with there name) he looked fine for me and told me they are pretty healthy with 5 guys that are taking it a little easier this week but all are ready to play.

I heard from a reliable source that he injured it when he hit Jake McDougall towards the end of the first. From what I was told, he played the second with a lot of pain in it. The trained told him to sit in the third in order to make sure he didn't injure it anymore before the state tournament because the game didn't mean a whole lot. I heard that we will be playing during state, and that there is still pain in it. I also didn't know this, but I heard he seperated his other one while playing in Roseau towards the end of the game about a month ago.

I sell hockey equipmetn to many riders including galbreath. When he came in the other today (u can tell cuz all of them wear RR coats with there name) he looked fine for me and told me they are pretty healthy with 5 guys that are taking it a little easier this week but all are ready to play.

I know some parents on the Red River hockey team, and I heard that as well. I talked with one today at work and found out that one player is out indefinitely and another may not play in the state tournament. I am not going to release the names of the players because it is not smart to inform everyone about where a player is injured. You don't see it in the NHL for the safety of the players and I totally agree with it.

I know some parents on the Red River hockey team, and I heard that as well. I talked with one today at work and found out that one player is out indefinitely and another may not play in the state tournament. I am not going to release the names of the players because it is not smart to inform everyone about where a player is injured. You don't see it in the NHL for the safety of the players and I totally agree with it.

The player that is not playing in the State Tournament is Adam Crary, who had to have surgury on his leg because of a torn muscle. He tore the muscle when the ref stepped on him toward the end of the second period.

I'm glad someone so patiently waited until I posted something that was incorrect, and corrected me. Such is a rare occasion, you should be given an award. Anyway, I didn't say as a matter of fact he was going to Omaha, just what I had heard, and said it was second hand information.

But enjoy the time while it lasts, I'm not wrong often.

Or I could not care, as I really couldn't care less in regards to how often you are or are not right. I was just clarifying.