SiouxSports.com Forum

EDC and WDA Regional Scores

SportsDoc

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is pretty good, although during hockey he doesn't always know who scored right away. He is better in basketball games. I think he got the ND sportscaster of the year award last year. Anyways, I enjoy listening to their broadcasts.

You were listening to Mark Beighley, the sports announcer from Devils Lake. Mark does an awesome job on all of the games he announces. He knows what he is talking about, and always gives credit where credit is due. Mark has won numerous awards for sportscasting, some of which have been on a national level.

You were listening to Mark Beighley, the sports announcer from Devils Lake. Mark does an awesome job on all of the games he announces. He knows what he is talking about, and always gives credit where credit is due. Mark has won numerous awards for sportscasting, some of which have been on a national level.

Well, he was so unbiased that I couldn't figure out where he was from until they did the local ads. Hopefully I'll be able to pick up his RR-DL broadcast tomorrow. Its nice having a guy like that broadcasting games in North Dakota.

Hey guys, I've been doing a blog on this check it out at http://www.areavoices.com/redriverspo/.

But anyway I got some scores but I need you to help me with the rest, thank you.

Thursday, Feb. 15th at Purpur Arena in Grand Forks, ND

#1-GF Red River vs #8-Fargo Shanley: Red River wins 16-0.

#4-Devils Lake vs #5-Fargo North : Devils Lake wins 3-1.

#2-Fargo South vs #7-G.F. Central, Fargo South leads 4-2, after the 2nd period. Radio: 1310 AM in Grand Forks, Knox

#3-Grafton/P.R. vs #6-West Fargo

Thursday, Feb. 15th at VFW Sports Center in Bismarck, ND

#1-Minot vs #9-Hazen-Beulah: Minot winds 7-1.

#4-Williston vs #5-Bismarck Century: No report.

#2-Bismarck High vs #7-Bottineau

#3-Jamestown vs #6-Dickinson

Hey guys, I've been doing a blog on this check it out at http://www.areavoices.com/redriverspo/.

But anyway I got some scores but I need you to help me with the rest, thank you.

Thursday, Feb. 15th at Purpur Arena in Grand Forks, ND

#1-GF Red River vs #8-Fargo Shanley: Red River wins 16-0.

#4-Devils Lake vs #5-Fargo North : Devils Lake wins 3-1.

#2-Fargo South vs #7-G.F. Central, Fargo South leads 4-2, after the 2nd period. Radio: 1310 AM in Grand Forks, Knox

#3-Grafton/P.R. vs #6-West Fargo

Thursday, Feb. 15th at VFW Sports Center in Bismarck, ND

#1-Minot vs #9-Hazen-Beulah: Minot winds 7-1.

#4-Williston vs #5-Bismarck Century: No report.

#2-Bismarck High vs #7-Bottineau

#3-Jamestown vs #6-Dickinson

Bismarck high won 4-2 and i believe williston beat century 3-1

West Region

Minot over Hazen 7-1 It was a relatively tight game early on because Minot was flat, but they got it together.

Williston over Century 2-1 A tight game; fun to watch.

Bismarck over Bottineau 4-2 Bismarck has some more depth and it showed on the shot count. But saying that, Bottineau played well and had good chances.

Need the Jamestown vs Dickinson score.

Minot now plays Williston.

Bismarck plays winner of Jamestown/Dickinson game.

Hazen plays Century.

Bottineau plays loser of Jamestown/Dickinson game.