SiouxSports.com Forum

EDC and WDA Regional Scores

SportsDoc

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry.... :D

This is a great internet feed. Pretty clear and everything. The guy doing the play by play is pretty good as well. Pretty excited, and not a homer at all.

He is pretty good, although during hockey he doesn't always know who scored right away. He is better in basketball games. I think he got the ND sportscaster of the year award last year. Anyways, I enjoy listening to their broadcasts.

Even tho i am very pro RR and all Grand Forks teams, i see only one Gf team in state this year and its RR. they will continue there streak of being in a state hockey ever since they have been a school. Very impressive. I look forward to RR vs. Dl they both have played each other tough and i think RR will have the advantage as there top lines will be well rested and plus they are used to playing in purper. that makes a big difference. I have been very anti DL this whole year and now i believe they will be in state this year. will it be the first time for them??

Even tho i am very pro RR and all Grand Forks teams, i see only one Gf team in state this year and its RR. they will continue there streak of being in a state hockey ever since they have been a school. Very impressive. I look forward to RR vs. Dl they both have played each other tough and i think RR will have the advantage as there top lines will be well rested and plus they are used to playing in purper. that makes a big difference. I have been very anti DL this whole year and now i believe they will be in state this year. will it be the first time for them??

They made it last year. They led South after the 1st but then South came out ready to play after that.

Grafton has no internet stream. But I will try and update the score as soon as possible as I will be listening.

Thanks. Maybe there's a Fargo radio station that's covering it. Anyway, I will be watching the posts on here, although it might get to be a long night as it won't start until about 10 PM EST (my timezone).