SiouxSports.com Forum

"sieve"

Fetch

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

vodka on the other hand.............................well now that's more my style.

lol.....so was it you that nearly emptied my bottle, cause it was only 1/4 full when we got done at the tailgate......

*Mr HockeyMom laughing, holding up bottle,"No wonder you got sick!"*

And thus children, everything comes full circle......

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE OFFENDED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

DRIVING IS ALSO NOT A RIGHT but that has nothing to do with this discussion.

Thank you, that is all.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSI

EVESIEVESIEVESIEVESIEVESIEVESIEVESIEVE*seesthepopesievingfrazeeSIEVESIEVESIEVESI

EVE

And, Hockeymom has no right to blame THETRIOUXPER for the irresponsinble way she handles alcohol. ;) I feel so much better now that weight has been lifted from me.

I think hockey1 is assuming that we'd all know that somebody else's AD was sieving our goalie during a game. If that happened, I just know that some Sioux fans would be pissed about it.

But, again, so what?

There are fans like that in every team's fan base, especially when their team loses and they need to find something to complain about that makes them feel better. So they latch on to some insignificant incident that "proves" the other team and its fans are inferior to theirs.

All this reminds me of when UND beat BC at the 2000 Frozen Four. Some BC fans on USCHO started whining about the "classless" Sioux players putting their national championship caps on before going through the handshake line.

What were they supposed to do with the caps that NCAA officials gave them immediately after the game ended? Put them in their purses?

No, they were supposed to come out to center ice, give everyone a big hug and help pin their "Participation Ribbon" on their jersies while saying "I'm proud of you for finishing second!"

Seriously, that is the way the NCAA is going. Every team HAS to be made out to be a winner whether they blow out the competition or they go winless.

So, yeah, UND was insensitive because they hurt the BC player's feelings. You saw them, PCM! They weren't crying because they lost a heartbreaker in what really was a very good game and a dynamite comeback by UND. They were crying because they had the audacity to put those hats and tshirts on while on the ice instead of once they got home! ;)

As to hockey1's question: Up until hockey season started, I didn't know what Buning even looked like! If Maturi was out there dancing like an idiot going "UND stinks!" and SIEVE-ing the UND goaltender after giving up a goal, I wouldn't really care. We let in a goal, hopefully it wasn't the game losing goal.

Top 10 Frazee Excuses for Missing the Save.

1. Didn't think he could shoot that far.

2. I was screened by Lameraux.

3. I thought the defenseman waived me off.

4. I didn't have time to react.

5. My skate was untied.

6. Hey I'm just the backup goalie.

7. Champion was supposed to call a penalty.

8. Someone put vodka in my water bottle.

9. Not cool to use whole body to block shot.

10. No one can bend it like Bina.

My favorites are bolded. I laughed so hard when I read #10, I almost fell out of my chair.

I should say "I don't drink when I'm sleeping." That's what I really meant. Hockeymomm, as fars as the Dr. McGuilicuddy goes, that wasn't me, vodka on the other hand.............................well now that's more my style.

I can vouch for THETRIOUXPER, it wasn't him. I can't remember the name of the guy with the McGuilicuddys (BUTTERSHOTS!!!). Didn't his lady break the bottle?

has anyone mentioned on here about the fact that TJ Oshie's uncle is sitting in the lower left corner of the picture???......How funny is that now!!!

That just makes the picture if you ask me!

I noticed that right away. Of course, I already had a clue where auntie and uncle were sitting.

Nicer folks there could not be. Except for maybe Momma and Poppa Lee.

I noticed that right away. Of course, I already had a clue where auntie and uncle were sitting.

Nicer folks there could not be. Except for maybe Momma and Poppa Lee.

Poppa Kozek is a pretty nice guy as is Poppa Oshie. :silly:

Oh, and I understand that all the Goofy players call a certain ref, Poppa Campion.

Top 10 Frazee Excuses for Missing the Save.

1. Didn't think he could shoot that far.

2. I was screened by Lameraux.

3. I thought the defenseman waived me off.

4. I didn't have time to react.

5. My skate was untied.

6. Hey I'm just the backup goalie.

7. Champion was supposed to call a penalty.

8. Someone put vodka in my water bottle.

9. Not cool to use whole body to block shot.

10. No one can bend it like Bina.

11. I thought for a second the puck was Toews coming in all alone on me. Don't you know that he always makes me look foolish?

How would Sioux fans react if the Sioux were playing another school in a sport and the other schools AD or Administrator acted the way Buning did. This question is not intended to be a flame fest but to see how Sioux fans would HONESTLY respond.

If the other school's AD was short, I'd say he was compensating. If he was Native American, I'd say he was doing the chop and was a hypocrite. If he was a she, I'd say she was a he. If he was from Wisconsin, I'd say he was a paint-thinner-drinking, cheese-eating slob. If he was from SCSU, I'd tell him to sit down before the fainting spells started. If he was from Denver, I'd tell him that at least our goalie did not commit felonies on the ice. If he was from UMinn, I'd tell him all those things and anything else I could come up with and still feel bad for giving him a pass. Buning, though--he's just a damn good fan.

Honestly.