SiouxSports.com Forum

"sieve"

Fetch

Top 10 Frazee Excuses for Missing the Save.

1. Didn't think he could shoot that far.

2. I was screened by Lameraux.

3. I thought the defenseman waived me off.

4. I didn't have time to react.

5. My skate was untied.

6. Hey I'm just the backup goalie.

7. Champion was supposed to call a penalty.

8. Someone put vodka in my water bottle.

9. Not cool to use whole body to block shot.

10. No one can bend it like Bina.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5. My skate was untied.

My favorite... ;)

5. My skate was untied.

My Favorite! Good one.

Where did I say it was wrong what Buning did? Like I said I could care less what he did.

Since inference seems to fly right over your head, here is my answer. I don't g.a.s. if another AD sieves with his fans. Is that crystal clear now?

I now know why I had this poster was on ignore, time to go back there again.

I will pose my question again, since there wasn't alot of replies to it. How would Sioux fans honestly react if it was another schools AD acting the same way? Just curious.

Hey, I'll play along. Sioux fans probably wouldn't be happy about it, either.

Now answer my question: So what?

5. My skate was untied.

My favorite. I laughed out loud. ;)

Since inference seems to fly right over your head, here is my answer. I don't g.a.s. if another AD sieves with his fans. Is that crystal clear now?

I now know why I had this poster was on ignore, time to go back there again.

Now, that wasn't so hard was it Sprig ;)

I will pose my question again, since there wasn't alot of replies to it. How would Sioux fans honestly react if it was another schools AD acting the same way? Just curious.

I could care less. More power to him. At least he is not talking on his cell phone or sending emails with his black berry.

Don't we want fans to be into the game? AD are fans too or they wouldn't want them representing our sport teams.

I will tell you I like this more than that stiff Terry Wanless.

Hey, I'll play along. Sioux fans probably wouldn't be happy about it, either.

Now answer my question: So what?

I am not sure why people would get upset with such a petty thing? For one I sit in the upper deck and unless one of the stuff shirts from another school was sitting there I would never even see it. I have no problems with fans having fun, its better than our arena being like a morgue. ;)

I honestly couldn't tell you what anyone else's AD looked like, so I wouldn't care.

I think hockey1 is assuming that we'd all know that somebody else's AD was sieving our goalie during a game. If that happened, I just know that some Sioux fans would be pissed about it.

But, again, so what?

There are fans like that in every team's fan base, especially when their team loses and they need to find something to complain about that makes them feel better. So they latch on to some insignificant incident that "proves" the other team and its fans are inferior to theirs.

All this reminds me of when UND beat BC at the 2000 Frozen Four. Some BC fans on USCHO started whining about the "classless" Sioux players putting their national championship caps on before going through the handshake line.

What were they supposed to do with the caps that NCAA officials gave them immediately after the game ended? Put them in their purses?

But, again, so what?

There are fans like that in every team's fan base, especially when their team loses and they need to find something to complain about that makes them feel better. So they latch on to some insignificant incident that "proves" the other team and its fans are inferior to theirs.

All this reminds me of when UND beat BC at the 2000 Frozen Four. Some BC fans on USCHO started whining about the "classless" Sioux players putting their national championship caps on before going through the handshake line.

What were they supposed to do with the caps that NCAA officials gave them immediately after the game ended? Put them in their purses?

So what you're saying, PCM, is that just because one person finds an action offensive, it does not mean that the action is offensive or was ever meant to be? Are you truly implying that everyone can and will consider various actions differently, and it would be ludicrous to deem behavior "offensive" based on the opinion of very few?

What a novel idea. ;)

Here's my take. Sit back and take a deeeeep breath and think about this. On Siouxsports and on GPL, people are bitching about their fans not getting into the game enough. Too much sitting around and socializing. Now we got people bitching because a fan got into the game. Buning is a fan, and he was doing what both sides want our fans to do. Get into the game and cheer on the team. As long as he wasn't being vulgar, derogatory, demeaning, sexist, etc. he was behaving as a fan. And we know Buning is a fan. That's all there is to it. We can't have it both ways: Urge people to be a fan and get into the game, except for those of you who wear a suit and are part of administration.

And thus children, everything comes full circle......

YOU DO NOT HAVE THE RIGHT TO NOT BE OFFENDED IN THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

DRIVING IS ALSO NOT A RIGHT but that has nothing to do with this discussion.

Thank you, that is all.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHSI

EVESIEVESIEVESIEVESIEVESIEVESIEVESIEVE*seesthepopesievingfrazeeSIEVESIEVESIEVESI

EVE

I remember that now, they were crying about that for weeks.