SiouxSports.com Forum

"sieve"

Fetch

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Come on guys the AD is a fan, there is no set code of conduct that does not say that the AD can enjoy a win and chear and do the sieve cheer.

Also if anything he is getting the Sioux fans excited. Some people really need to pass that lump of coal that is stuck in their A$$es.

The AD yes is a representative of the this university but he did nothing wrong in my opinion. I could care less how some whinny Gopher

fan views our AD, its just sour grapes from them losing the game against UND.

Edited by Goon

It wasn't me man...I am on YOUR side on this one! ;)

LOL, I just think people are getting their underwear in a bunch for nothing.

From what I heard Bunning wasn't giving anyone the finger and acting out of order.

I have heard reports of Gophers fans swearing and acting hostile to Sioux fans because they were

enjoying the first sweep of the Gophers in 27 years. That in my opinion is childish.

While I have been upset of the Sioux losing as I have left the arena I have never told a fan of another team to

go F them selves.

WHOA-Hold on a second, Sally!

Am I missing part of the story? I thought the controversy was that Buning was doing the sieve chant......I hadn't heard anything else about it. Someone please enlighten me.

There was a whinny gopher fan all in a tissy because apparently Bunning yelled something to the effect that the Sioux own this place; refering to the John.

Not too controversial in my opinion. There is even a fan that has photographic evidence of this happening. Wow, thats really bad eh?

There was a whinny gopher fan all in a tissy because apparently Bunning yelled something to the effect that the Sioux own this place; refering to the John.

Not too controversial in my opinion. There is even a fan that has photographic evidence of this happening. Wow, thats really bad eh?

It's terrible.....especially since opening night at The Ralph, Gopher fans have considered it Mariucci West. ;)

Silly, silly rodents!

*cathunk cathunk*

oops, I think I ran over one!

*backs up*

*cathunk cathunk*

*pulls forward*

*cathunk cathunk*

I can do this all day........

I will pose my question again, since there wasn't alot of replies to it. How would Sioux fans honestly react if it was another schools AD acting the same way? Just curious.

Maturi should be sieving with the gopher crowd when they score, as long as it's considered PC. Makes no difference to me. How many more "reactions" do you need to your question? There are over a page of them since you first asked, or are you not reading?

I will pose my question again, since there wasn't alot of replies to it. How would Sioux fans honestly react if it was another schools AD acting the same way? Just curious.

The only thing you need to know is that we have an AD that has a good time and enjoys his job. He also likes to mingle among ALL of the fans, not just wealthy alumni. So cut the guy some slack, shut your mouth about it, or just get the hell out of here.

i would say the AD from whichever school was having fun, a huge rivalry and having some fun as a fan/AD. now if he was dropping f-bombs and spouting off rudely to opposing fans and stuff to that nature then it would be a different story in my eyes. i have not heard of that kind of stuff happening so it is what it is. NON STORY

ndk_ad_sieve.gif

Maturi should be sieving with the gopher crowd when they score, as long as it's considered PC. Makes no difference to me. How many more "reactions" do you need to your question? There are over a page of them since you first asked, or are you not reading?

I'm reading just fine, there has been 4-5 responses to the question I asked, most of the responese in the two pages have been directed towards Buning's actions and not towards the question I asked. I noticed you didn't respond to the question either, or did you not read the question?

I will pose this question, how big of a sore loser does it make someone look like when their team gets throttled at home by a team that hasn't swept them there since 1980....and then they start complaining about our AD doing a sieve chant while surrounded by his family?

Go back, there was a response. Waiting for mine?

I could care less. In fact, I wouldn't even know who anyone else's AD is and don't care to find out. Not important to me. What do you expect us to say??

If my AD were cheering FOR the Goofs, then you'd get a reaction!!!

I will pose this question, how big of a sore loser does it make someone look like when their team gets throttled at home by a team that hasn't swept them there since 1980....and then they start complaining about our AD doing a sieve chant while surrounded by his family?

Yeah, so sad that it has come down to that isn't it. Talk about people with no class.

I don't know if this was directed at me or not but all I did was asked a question about how Sioux fans would react! I could care less about what your AD did at the game.