SiouxSports.com Forum

MIKE PRPICH

Prpichrocks_19

Sioux-cia's not that young. ;):D

Yes I am!!!! ??? BUT, I'm stalking him from AZ at the moment!!! :whistling:

The little bit of snow we get here causes havoc on the roads because they, as far as I can tell, don't clear the snow off. It melts, gets icy and the ER is busy. But I'm gonna try my best to make it to one of his games before the season is over and I'm not working here any more. Got one of my Prp jerseys here, ready to be worn to the game.

I noticed his shaved head about the same time I noticed some Sioux players wearing buzzes. I wonder if that's just a coincidence.

Wow looks like my man has been very busy!! Curing cancer, beating people up, and all that other stuff that goes with being MIKE PRPICH!!!! LUV YA PRP!!!!!! :lol:

As a Gopher fan I would take a guy like Prpch on my team all the time. Hard-working nose-to-the-grindstone attitude coupled with the fact he can get under the skin of opposing players. I think this years UND team misses him or a player of his mold

As a Gopher fan I would take a guy like Prpch on my team all the time. Hard-working nose-to-the-grindstone attitude coupled with the fact he can get under the skin of opposing players. I think this years UND team misses him or a player of his mold

Darcy Zajac's a freshman. Give him a little time.

PCM, I'll give Zajac some time but it's high time, IMO. He should have his skates under him by now. I wonder if he's trying to be his brother, and not himself.

I mean give him some time as far as becoming a pest on the order of Prpich. As I recall, Prpich wasn't that much of a pest his freshman year.

I understand that, I think Prp was farther along, but maybe your memory is "longer" than mine. ???;)

You're probably right. I see that Prpich had 55 minutes in penalties in 40 games as a freshman while Zajac only has 12 so far. Then again, Prpich was a freshman on a team that was 21-3-2 at this point of his first season. I doubt that under the circumstances this season, Hak would cut Zajac as much slack as Blais cut Prpich as a freshman. After tonight's performance, the last thing I want to see is another Sioux player taking more penalties.