SiouxSports.com Forum

Gophers Package

It looks like I have a couple of leakers on the big series.

As such, I think that I now have the following package for sale:

2 Standing Room Only tickets for both games. Standing rooms

at The John are really good viewing positions, with a railing.

Two nights at Embassy Suites Hotel, I think in downtown MPLS,

only a few miles from the campus.

The value of the tickets and room is easily over $300.

I intend to let the package go for $275. I can deliver the packet

to any reasonable location in the Twin Cities on or before Friday.

Respond si vous plais. There are two or three posters who

I will give immediate preference to if they are interested, and

they know who they are. My handlers. Otherwise, they

will go to first taker, if any.

It looks like I have a couple of leakers on the big series.

As such, I think that I now have the following package for sale:

2 Standing Room Only tickets for both games. Standing rooms

at The John are really good viewing positions, with a railing.

Two nights at Embassy Suites Hotel, I think in downtown MPLS,

only a few miles from the campus.

The value of the tickets and room is easily over $300.

I intend to let the package go for $275. I can deliver the packet

to any reasonable location in the Twin Cities on or before Friday.

Respond si vous plais. There are two or three posters who

I will give immediate preference to if they are interested, and

they know who they are. My handlers. Otherwise, they

will go to first taker, if any.

If standing 4 deep jumping to try to see the action is good viewing, then heck yes!!! :lol:

FHG. If boneheaded Gopher fans like you would take your seats instead of angling for a place in line to the latrines

the SRO seats would be just fine, which they are.

Tell you what. I'll take your seats and you can stand with the Sioux fans. Given your prediliction to waste time here, it is clear

that you would rather be one of us than one of yours.

Well, here is an update.

I can now offer two chairbacks each night in lieu of SROs. The chairbacks are single seats.

Your choice. Two SROs, or two single seat chairs, each night. Two nights suite at the Embassy Suites.

$275. That's four tickets that would likely go on the street for around $150, at least,

and two nights in a Four Star.

Sorry, cannot cancel the hotel and let the tickets go. We will move in and enjoy it

if need be. I will stay away from the windows at the end of the hallways, and do not

plan to combine drinking with a dart match.

First taker takes. No takers, no problem.

FHG. If boneheaded Gopher fans like you would take your seats instead of angling for a place in line to the latrines

the SRO seats would be just fine, which they are.

Tell you what. I'll take your seats and you can stand with the Sioux fans. Given your prediliction to waste time here, it is clear

that you would rather be one of us than one of yours.

WOW, well stated. I don't have seats so I'd gladly take one of yours. ??? And why not waste time here, nothing to do at work so I just prowl the boards all day. And no, the SRO tickets are not just fine.

WOW, well stated. I don't have seats so I'd gladly take one of yours. ??? And why not waste time here, nothing to do at work so I just prowl the boards all day. And no, the SRO tickets are not just fine.

You must be about 4'6" tall then. I have been to The John many times with standing rooms, and my youngsters have used them without problem. As a short guy, how'd you qualify for a fire fighting job? Surely not your IQ, or your desire to

leak in others' tents.

If no one wants in, I'll sell the tickets on the street and we will use our tickets, and the hotel, to have an enjoyable weekend

watching the Sioux bring the Gopher faithful back down to earth. Keep your firetruck and ladder at the ready. You might need to bring some of your brethren if from the ledges of high buildings.

You must be about 4'6" tall then. I have been to The John many times with standing rooms, and my youngsters have used them without problem. As a short guy, how'd you qualify for a fire fighting job? Surely not your IQ, or your desire to

leak in others' tents.

If no one wants in, I'll sell the tickets on the street and we will use our tickets, and the hotel, to have an enjoyable weekend

watching the Sioux bring the Gopher faithful back down to earth. Keep your firetruck and ladder at the ready. You might need to bring some of your brethren if from the ledges of high buildings.

Just saying, alot of times for a full series like this the SRO gets pretty cramped. But if you've never had a problem then great. I actually had season tickets in SRO one year and I'm actually 5'11" so I've never had a problem seeing. And obviously my IQ is not that high if cockroaches are smart enough to run out of burning buildings and I'm dumb enough to run in. ???

Just saying, alot of times for a full series like this the SRO gets pretty cramped. But if you've never had a problem then great. I actually had season tickets in SRO one year and I'm actually 5'11" so I've never had a problem seeing. And obviously my IQ is not that high if cockroaches are smart enough to run out of burning buildings and I'm dumb enough to run in. ???

Your service as a firefighter is duly noted and here widely respected. You must get alot of women.

Too bad you are not in North Dakota where most of the best looking ones reside.

Im a new guy going to Mariucci for the first time this weekend. I have SRO tickets and am just wondering if anyone has good advice on how early to get to the arena to get a quality standing spot? I know people hang out up top and then move to seats around game time, so just wondering...any help would be great

Well technically each SRO spot has a # on the floor so if you get there 10-15 minutes before gametime you should be o.k. If someone is standing there you can potlitely tell them thats your spot.....or kick their ass, whichever you prefer. ???

Well technically each SRO spot has a # on the floor so if you get there 10-15 minutes before gametime you should be o.k. If someone is standing there you can potlitely tell them thats your spot.....or kick their ass, whichever you prefer. ???

The John did away with the assigned standing room spots a few years ago. Why, only Goldie-Digger knows.

Now, the SRO tickets are marked General Admission. Folks stand where they can, and where they wish. First come, first served. Give up your spot, look for a new one. All in all, it works pretty well, especially if you are courteous and/or have youngsters in hand.