SiouxSports.com Forum

SIOUX @ UMtc

AZSIOUX

• Replies 529
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:huh:??for all the Sioux-age fans, who remembers what happened in 1979!!! give up.... The Golden Gophers Beat the Sioux to win the NCAA Title!!!!!! enough said.....Go Gophers

:lol::D it was just a matter of time before you came out of the closet :huh: 1979 was the gophers year, good for them

If you are going to bring up old stuff, I will use the old standby: 7>5. Nuff said...oh wait, how about 2 years ago when UND beat the golden ones in the Frozen Four to end their season? Now there is nuff said. (notice I didn't bring up the Holy Cross loss at the Ralph?)

What do you think about Ron's son coming to UND as a golden rodent fan?

I love that Ron Hextall's son is coming to play College Hockey for the Sioux!!!!! and as for your response, what did the Sioux win a couple years ago?:D??a big shiny Nothing so whats there to brag about!!!!!!oh ya please don't hurt me with the Holy Cross chant it make me real sad......sniff,sniff

I love that Ron Hextall's son is coming to play College Hockey for the Sioux!!!!! and as for your response, what did the Sioux win a couple years ago?:D??a big shiny Nothing so whats there to brag about!!!!!!oh ya please don't hurt me with the Holy Cross chant it make me real sad......sniff,sniff

the only real meaningful game they have played went to the sioux 4-2 in columbus frozen 4, straight ass kicking all over the ice, and yes the sioux lost to du, if the gophs have won that game it would matter so whatever really, i guess they have played in 3rd place final 5 games but we all know the lucia-pet tells his kids to lay down like little biches and not play hard, not the kids fault in my eyes, they are just following their coaches feelings, too bad really...is #6 hung yet at the ucci??

no holy cross stuff from me.....please let there be a penalty shot for toews vs the long island frazee, please!!

this is always a fun azz week for the fans!!

I have a good feeling coming into the upcoming weekend. The Sioux are rolling. They have a record of 6-1-1 in the last 8 games. The Fighting Sioux have out-scored their opponents 26 to 13. That is double the goals. I know Minnesota will be ready to play following a tough split with Denver but North Dakota will be too and the momentum favors the Sioux. Lets go Sioux!!!

could you please show your work when you're explaining stats like this, some of us aren't math majors. dee dee dee

Hoe com know wun in this thread nos hoe 2 speel?

What a bunch of idiots on that thread. I have one question, the say that Hak only went to the FF with Blais recruits, but did UMTC win their back to back with Lucia recruits or Woogs? I do not know so someone help me out.

After reading the gpl posts, my thoughts on most MN fans has been reconfirmed. Geeze, what a bunch of...

I think Gopher fans suffer from arena envy? I am just a little to excited for this weekend.

I do not know why I am sharing this, but I had a CT scan today and even the nurse's gave me crap about my jersey I wore, they were all Goof fans. It was sad, just give me the damn test and shut up.

could you please show your work when you're explaining stats like this, some of us aren't math majors. dee dee dee

i could care less about goals and what team scored more because minny has scored a couple hundered goals it seems like this season, the main factor is WINNING, 6-1-1 is great, minny didnt lose for 11 weeks or so and finally came down to earth the last 2 weeks so thats great for the sioux.....1-0 or 6-5, wiwn is a win is a win, lets get them early friday and show some toughness!!

What a bunch of idiots on that thread. I have one question, the say that Hak only went to the FF with Blais recruits, but did UMTC win their back to back with Lucia recruits or Woogs? I do not know so someone help me out.

Wasn't Hak associate head coach for Blais and probably had a lot to do with recruiting the players that he ended up coaching?

FYI - Lucia was at CC while the UM Frozen 4 teams were being recruited.