SiouxSports.com Forum

UND at Bemidji Incase you need Tickets

Goon

Called and ordered my tickets for the game against BSU in the John Glas Field House.

Get your tickets soon because they will fill the arena to the rafters. Last year they had 2400 people in the arena. 218-755-3993. Tickets are about 16.50 per seat.

Called and ordered my tickets for the game against BSU in the John Glas Field House.

Get your tickets soon because they will fill the arena to the rafters. Last year they had 2400 people in the arena. 218-755-3993. Tickets are about 16.50 per seat.

get em now, actually got my uncle 3 for the game at bsu when i ws there last wednesday. its a very small arena but a lot of fun when packed to the brim...............

get em now, actually got my uncle 3 for the game at bsu when i ws there last wednesday. its a very small arena but a lot of fun when packed to the brim...............

It was a lot of fun to watch that game last year. Jones had a classic snap and the coaches were jawing back and forth at each other on the benches. It was cool because you would never be able to see that if you were sitting in the upper deck of the hockey arena. Went to the Beaver get together at the Elks after the game and Seritore saw my Sioux Jersey and gave me a the you got to be kidding look but it may have been the big plate of wings that I have. :glare:

My friends and I got our tickets a while back. We're a group of 12 and pretty rowdy so you'll see us!! Come and say hi if you're there!! GO SIOUX!!

Spoken like someone who hasn't been to Bemidji. Once you are crammed into your seat, you don't leave. It's a freaking sardine can. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
I plan on making the trip as well and am wondering if there is a certain place many sioux fans stay at. I'm guessing many drive back to gf that night but I'd like to stay the night and am wondering if I can get any recommendations from you guys. Thanks

The Hampton Inn would be my 1st choice, followed by the Holiday Inn Express, Americinn, Best Western and Super 8 . . .

• 2 weeks later...
I plan on making the trip as well and am wondering if there is a certain place many sioux fans stay at. I'm guessing many drive back to gf that night but I'd like to stay the night and am wondering if I can get any recommendations from you guys. Thanks

I would recommend the Hampton Inn. They have a Green Mill attached to it. Most everything in Bemidji is in stumbling distance.

Holiday Inn Express isn't bad either.